And to all.. :)
"
terrex wrote:
"
Throzz wrote:
Congrats again boof

LOL

And to all.. :)

Id just like to say I called the most noticeable person that got removed.
It's kind of like GGG named and shamed. :P

So, is it naming and shaming if we post the names of the 4 players that are missing from the list? :P
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Throzz wrote:
Congrats again boof

all planned, again
At this point, the fact that Rithz didn't get a top 20 demi for whatever season that was when boof had 2 x top 20... sorta makes me roll my eyes.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
At this point, the fact that Rithz didn't get a top 20 demi for whatever season that was when boof had 2 x top 20... sorta makes me roll my eyes.

As far as I can tell, no one that got caught this season was in season 7's top 20.
So I'm not sure what you're getting at.
"
unsane wrote:
It's kind of like GGG named and shamed. :P

So, is it naming and shaming if we post the names of the 4 players that are missing from the list? :P

Apparently so:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1181657/page/1#p9902450

Glad to see Boof get into the Top 20, though! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
boof wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

As far as I can tell, no one that got caught this season was in season 7's top 20.

It was not intended for someone to have two accounts in the top 20. The lazy option was to do nothing, but they went ahead and did all this work for this time.

In no other facet of the game, does having two accounts get you anything, sigs, pvp, any other thing.

It was just a sad joke to be honest.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:

It was not intended for someone to have two accounts in the top 20. The lazy option was to do nothing, but they went ahead and did all this work for this time.

In no other facet of the game, does having two accounts get you anything, sigs, pvp, any other thing.

lol there you go again comparing sigs to this... also pvp? what?
Good to see your first response to an unexpected accomplishment is to try and sweep it under the rug, if not outright shit all over it.
You are a lost cause as far as this topic goes, so I won't even try to argue.
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
boof wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

I'd say it wasn't common knowledge so it should have been reiterated. If you follow the current Trend that mors states it made more sense that it shouldn't have been allowed. With that being said.. its in the past so I don't really care. Overall after that season it's made me care less and less about racing because the way Chris handled it was just a slap on the face. I'm more pissed I missed it by two points rather than Boof getting 2 of them. If there would have just been confirmation that season, that it was legal, I would have probably been 20th rather than 21st.

Overall I'm ok with being the scapegoat that, got shafted, to at least let it be known that it was allowed.
Last edited by Rithz on Jan 21, 2015, 2:46:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info