Hmm

[Removed by Suppot]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 20, 2015, 6:15:52 PM
"
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Guess they weren't counted in top 20 either.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

At least alt art Demi's go to who deserves them.
"
"
"
almostdead wrote:

At least alt art Demi's go to who deserves them.

Yeah!

"cough" alt art "cough"
Four of the top 21 racers in the Season 10 ladder were NOT listed in Chris' Top 20. It is clear those four (you can sort out who, exactly) were disqualified for cheating. I also had a hunch that that was also why the Signature Race ladders weren't available until after season's end. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Four of the top 21 racers in the Season 10 ladder were NOT listed in Chris' Top 20. It is clear those four (you can sort out who, exactly) were disqualified for cheating. I also had a hunch that that was also why the Signature Race ladders weren't available until after season's end. =^[.]^=

Correct, to save people time comparing the lists

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 20, 2015, 6:16:29 PM
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

[Removed by Support]

T-thats namecalling! You naughty, naughty boy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 20, 2015, 6:17:57 PM
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

[Removed by Support]

So, even connecting the dots with information publicly provided by GGG, it's "Name & Shame."

Huh. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Fuck it, I'm jumping in here.

These people, proven to be cheating and duly punished, are not protected by the name and shame policy precisely because the name and shame policy is all about preventing UNPROVEN accusations into witchhunts.

This shit is more than proven. You've acted on it. Stop protecting the guilty in the same (and proper) way that you protect the innocent, GGG. That is an insult to the anti name and shame guidelines myself and several other moderators came up with before some of the current support staff were around. I respect this idea of not allowing name and shame without absolute proof of guilt.

In this case, we have that absolute proof, because you've acted, finally.

100% guilt proven = name and shame. Make an example. Own your righteous stance, GGG. In this, at least, you have earned it.

+1 and totally agree, i can agree with the stance of not wanting wrong people to be accused and publicly shamed, however this is another case entirely since they are proven cheaters and abusers of the respect entrusted to them by GGG.

So hear hear, our closed beta supporter has spoken!

Peace,

-Boem-

Spoiler
i am guessing your wearing those tags as a statement atm. <.o
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
OldManWithABot.

That's all I have to say.

He truly was a pioneer. I wonder if he misses his bow. Hmm
The answer is 42.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: