Congratulations Boof

"
boof wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

It was not intended for someone to have two accounts in the top 20. The lazy option was to do nothing, but they went ahead and did all this work for this time.

In no other facet of the game, does having two accounts get you anything, sigs, pvp, any other thing.

It was just a sad joke to be honest.

lol there you go again comparing sigs to this... also pvp? what?
Good to see your first response to an unexpected accomplishment is to try and sweep it under the rug, if not outright shit all over it.
You are a lost cause as far as this topic goes, so I won't even try to argue.

Where did I say it wasn't something to be worthy of note? You deserve the recognition if for nothing else than the superhuman stamina to make every single race.

Right? Didn't you make every single race that season?

Thats besides the point though, that they are laughably inconsistent about this. My proposal was giving you both the #20 demi to make it fair for all people involved, you get 2 which you rightly deserve given your effort, another option being you getting first overall, which you would have won by ?? 600 points?

I looked and its 800 points... LOL. But obviously the person in first would have been upset about that.

My point is that there is a clear precedence where having 2 of X does not net you anything. This was set up as that precedence before this happened, and it was not specified because no one thought that this would ever realistically happen. What should have happened was exactly what I said, you both get a copy of #20 place alt Demi, and then a formal clarification of the rules if for no other reason than it is detrimental to the health of racing, and likely your individual health, to do what you did.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
what i think we have established is boof's super power is stamina.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Mammoths have pretty good stamina
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Hell, if I'd have known that 4 of the racers ahead of me were gonna get DQed for cheating, I might've tried harder to get into the top 20, myself. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Hell, if I'd have known that 4 of the racers ahead of me were gonna get DQed for cheating, I might've tried harder to get into the top 20, myself. =^[.]^=

even worse, you could be actually 21st :D.(non cheater list).
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Nah, only 23rd. But it's still pretty close, and I did take a breather after 500 points because, hey? What chance, right? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Nah, only 23rd. But it's still pretty close, and I did take a breather after 500 points because, hey? What chance, right? =0[.]o=

NEVER SURRENDER!

:D <3

unless baptism drops with 5mins left in a race if you are an attacker...
Last edited by terrex on Jan 22, 2015, 5:00:50 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Theres no way to know, what I said could be exactly accurate.
^Now, whattaya know that you're not saying, Mors? =^[.]~=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jan 22, 2015, 10:46:13 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
^Now, whattaya know that you're not saying, Mors? =^[.]~=

What he is saying is for all anyone knows the two guys right in front of you could have been cheating aswell. You are welcome.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Jan 23, 2015, 12:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info