Congratulations Boof

"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
^Now, whattaya know that you're not saying, Mors? =^[.]~=

What he is saying is for all anyone knows the two guys right in front of you could have been cheating aswell. You are welcome.

Uh, yeah... Well, thanks for your input. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

What he is saying is for all anyone knows the two guys right in front of you could have been cheating aswell. You are welcome.

Uh, yeah... Well, thanks for your input. =0[.]o=

No problem man. If you need anything else explained, you let me know.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

And this is exactly the reason, why I think GGG handled the whole cheating situation very poorly. The uncertainty about who cheated and who did not is really bad.

At the very least, GGG should update the season ladder and disqualify every single one of the people, who were caught cheating. The situation right now is a slap in the face for the legit players.

At least I can say I am legitimately the 21st. Hooray... :(
Last edited by xLiQuiDx on Jan 23, 2015, 1:16:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info