Fan Art - Shadow & Death's Harp

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback!

@ Nait2k4: You are totally right, the left leg or the stairs in the fore ground are perspective-wise off, I will adjust that. Thank you for the heads up! :)
Wow that's awesome!
I'd like to see the original screenshot, too please :-)
very nice!
I will post the screenshot later today. Thanks a lot! :)
Very cool! You said something was off? The scratches on the wood planks could be blurred a bit, they seem to stand out to me because of how sharp they are. (not an artist, hopefully that makes sense).
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
The cloth in his face looks a bit "spikey". It's pointing straight ahead, is what I mean. And doesn't look like it would fall like that naturally. At least for me.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Build tree & gear, or it dun matter.

J/K. Very nice work! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Here is the original screenshot. As you can see, the composition, light and basic details are already given, and imo it looks already awesome. I really love the graphics and the style of PoE, and the mood that the engine is able to create.
This was more an excercise to learn how light and colours are working together when painting over it, and to create believable textures and surfaces for the different materials.

@ThorOtheBig: Yep, you are right. Maybe it looks too scribbly and loose, and creates to much contrast in the foreground. Thank you!

@Sneakypaw: Yes, the cloth looks a bit like a beak, but the original head piece ingame loks the same - and I like this look. A bit crow / Venecian mask like. Thank you too!

wow very cool :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info