Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

Hi,
How does the reputation/master level get merged from Rampage to Standard?? If one of the league's reputation will be lost, I'll buy all the decoration NOW!!!!
Ghudda is awesome, clearly he wasn't doing it to be malicious, just screwing around like he always does.

I think intent is the main thing that needs to be taken into account in situations like this.

"
Splift wrote:
Ghudda is awesome, clearly he wasn't doing it to be malicious, just screwing around like he always does.

I think intent is the main thing that needs to be taken into account in situations like this.

Which may likely be one of the reasons it's only a temp ban.

Ever hear the saying, 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions'?

Intentions (which we dont know can only assume) dont negate actions. Exposing an exploit to a large audience isn't the way to go about things regardless of intent.

It's only a couple days anyhow. Pretty sure the world will spin on.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Thanks for the news. 3 weeks isn't too bad considering there's a 1 week race.
"
Palmer82 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how are the masters going to be transfered from Rampage to Standard? Will their experience be added to the ones in standard, will the highest leveled one just be the one kept, or will they just not transfer at all?

Seconding question. Adding Masters' experience and favour would feel the least frustrating, obviously.
"
grinvader wrote:
"
Palmer82 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how are the masters going to be transfered from Rampage to Standard? Will their experience be added to the ones in standard, will the highest leveled one just be the one kept, or will they just not transfer at all?

Seconding question. Adding Masters' experience and favour would feel the least frustrating, obviously.

They said it before - can't find where - that the highest one will be kept, they will not add up.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Please use UTC times
Thanks GGG for all the responses. You guys are on fire lately :)

I'm all for banning the exploiters. If they care enough to want their accounts back, they could open a dialogue with you to work something out but i don't see why they should get away with it.

Looking forward to the new skill trees and hoping that crit is balanced better in the new patch. Daggers are far too powerful right now and most other builds require crit to compete with other builds. when it comes to build diversity, this is a major stopping block.

Not entirely happy with the PvP seasons so far but it is a start. The main issue i see with it is that only people who play permanent leagues will win the first season, since 20% gems and perfectly rolled LLD gear are things that non-permanent league players will be less likely to own.
Season 2 looks like it will be better, but I was thinking more of a set of level capped PvP leagues where you can farm for 1 week and then the tournaments start.

That is all. :)
Will we finally get the alt art ungil's gouche as a PvP reward? I am going to assume so since Neon never responded and customer service acted like they never knew it existed. Its Vorici's dagger. Chris please confirm.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Last edited by Atlas305 on Nov 18, 2014, 7:42:52 AM
"
Splift wrote:

Also known as "For see, for try and for know" in professional circles.

Give the man a medal!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 18, 2014, 8:29:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info