Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

"
AgnosiousD wrote:
if ghudda released an unknown exploit to the public, he has done more
damage than dozens of exploiters operating quietly and for a duration.

argument 1: willfully caused more damage than anyone, therefore ban.

argument 2: provoked the public to react, pressuring GGG to act therefore
give him a round of applause.

ggg did not need the public pressure to act.

they were already acting.

If I find exploits, use them and disseminate them publicly? perm ban me.

ghudda zuper smrt move bro....

you lucked out bigtime. be grateful to be allowed to play with the rest
of us. knock this shit off.

I'd perma ban the guy lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Awesome news, hope the tree brings changes to the marauder\templar and duelists as their trees haven't been changed in quite some time.
mas mierda en poe 1.30
ohhhhhh myyyyyy

GOOOOOOOOOD

;)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
sourboy wrote:
Will the pvp be league specific?

Season One will be focused on the Standard and Hardcore leagues.

Season Two will focus on the new 1.3.0 leagues.

Unless I'm mistaken, pvp season one starts after the new 1.3 leagues right? I'd be pretty sad if there were no pvp events in the new leagues even in Season 1. I think you'll be missing a lot of potential players who end up only playing in the temp leagues.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
"
PerpetualWar wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I have to say, I'm not eager to have to reallocate all my char's skill points when 1.3 hits and skill tree is reworked.

Could you make an option for a char to keep the "legacy" skill tree - with a few restriction and penalties maybe? E.g. only chars in Merciless and/or lvl 60+, cannot use regrets/refund points anymore, cannot join PvP,...

I tend to lose interest in a char that goes through a significant change for no reason ingame and lorewise. I doesn't feel the same anymore. Am I the only one?

I hate tree changes as well. Always fuck things up. Dunno why it became regular thing to do.

I actually look forward to the tree changes. It mixes things up a bit, I get to rethink my builds, revisit characters that I abandoned, and it's rare that a character is truly ruined. With that said, I lovethe idea of legacy skill trees. It would be amazing if you could switch skill trees in Standard to try out old builds. It'll never happen, but it's fun to dream.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Season 9 was sooooo boring, hope season 10 will be better... BLAMT was good, champions was good, 24hr races was good.

PVP not too much interested in.

New leagues - too long time with hardcore / standard leagues without challenge leagues :((
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Chris wrote:
"
Wangwutang wrote:
Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.

Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

When will that tree be available for excitement / theory crafting / zomgness?
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

My "GGG to user" translator told me the meaning of Chris' statement:

Yes, 1.3.0 contains a shitload of nerfs :)

But don't worry my fellow friends, as long as you don't play a life based melee char you are save! With a little luck crit gets buffed to get a better overall balance.

LMAO

cuss crit, melee needs some damn love.
that is all.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Nov 17, 2014, 2:16:03 PM
I'd love to hear what you learned, and what you might keep from these challenge leagues.

I'm really looking forward to the new challenge leagues; but not at all to leveling Masters or long boring Daily chaining. Any chance we can keep our masters or up the master xp rate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info