Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

If the exploit was actually found quite earlier and only w/e his name was in streamer was the one who well exposed it in twitch then we have some problems lol

3 weeks ago huh? Why didn't you guys tackle it before.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So I really hope that we will have some HLD soon.
You don't promote a gamemode by just ignoring it. Wasn't it said somewhere that we would have HLD in season 2? I mean i don't get excited for something until it's actually here, but this is getting kind of discouraging.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
If I provide evidence that Ghudda got the info on the dupe from several sites including a discarded/ignored Bug report of Gemswitching = Instance crash HERE will the ban be permanent?

Or will it still be advertisement > integrity.

Our crash logs don't show it being used before today. Can I see the bug report you refer to?

I decided not to because your moderation deleted 2 more postings for fun.(We are at 9 unjustified postdeletions so far)
Given the report I would have come to a different conclusion btw. linking to the second 2 would only get the post removed for a 3rd party site.

The same reason I won't e-mail support with any issue anymore because the send the same copypasta over and over. I also announced that here.
E.G. RMTer report and do nothing.

Better look in the supportcenter, there should be still should be a moved thread by me regarding hint and check the time difference between ban and shaming. I am sure people reported him earlier.

Keep my posting from 24th September as reference to the dupemethod. I don't joke on those matters.

Discarding users as "trolls" and give directions how to deal with them backfired just as giving RMT/Cheat reports the same copypasta response.

Better prioritise on servercrash only being a servercrash, so it crossserver abuse of dupedeposition cannot be used.

Bluff called, out copped. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Will PVP tournaments be region specific and forced segregated?

It's not fair for people to have multiple options at more than 1 tournament and I'm hoping there's an AU region too.

If not, then everyone in AU won't bother with PVP because our ping to EU is 350-450 and it's like perma desync.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
new league on a friday?

thats awesome!
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Friday December 12 (5pm?): 1.3.0 Released and new Challenge Leagues start

Eu timezone is? :O

+1

Here we go again. Thanks for pointing that out.

IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
Do our hideouts from the challenge leagues get moved onto the perm leagues? It'd really be nice to not have to redecorate the hideouts if we didn't have one on standard/hardcore already.

It picks the hideout with the most decorations I think.

That would be really awesome! I've already contacted support and asked them to delete my small, ugly hideout on Standard, so the awesome one from Rampage survives the merge but they told me that this isn't possible... As the one on standard has almost no decorations (if any at all) while the rampage one has lots of them, the way you described would solve this for me afterall! :D

Please, if you can, please make sure that this is really handled this way, it'd be so awesome!!
"
Monfriez wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Friday December 12 (5pm?): 1.3.0 Released and new Challenge Leagues start

Eu timezone is? :O

+1

Here we go again. Thanks for pointing that out.

No if that 5 pm is oceania time it would be -13 for london time. Definitely not +1 that's very incorrect.

This will help: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=951&sort=1
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 17, 2014, 11:40:36 AM
WOW! so much to look forward to!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Spoiler

No shit. By +1 I meant thumbs up ofc.

IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Last edited by Monfriez on Nov 17, 2014, 11:54:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info