anyone else play grim dawn?

Grim Dawn gets Animated Trailer and VO!

"
We're very pleased to say that Grim Dawn will be receiving an animated story intro trailer and VO. This was made possible by successful Early Access sales over the past year. The trailer will set up the start of the game, showing the capture of the Aetherial-possessed human who, freed from the spirit, becomes the player character. It will be comprised of still images brought to life with video editing, FX and some animation.

We're also adding voiceover to the main game - it will cover main quest lines for primary NPCs and some intro lines for others.

Top people are currently racing to get this all ready for Grim Dawn’s impending Q1 release!

That official release is so going to be worth it for me. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Oh How Far We've Come

Pretty much from what Zantai has mentioned in the thread link above is that build 31 is now in the final stretch of testing, and its release impending. With this build, Grim Dawn leaves out of Early Access. You can read more from the link to get more information.

I cannot wait for the DRM-free version of my GD copy with my will-o-wisp pet. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 22, 2016, 1:00:50 PM
B31 should be out today

kinda offtopic (yo dawg...) but reading some GD forums, in general its kinda funny/ironic how a lot of it mirrors this forum. similar complaints about loot, RNG, etc.

b31 will boost occultist a ton and demo a good amount.
Last edited by grepman on Feb 22, 2016, 5:05:53 PM
It might be impossible to stay away!
I'm kinda anxious how they timed their release at roughly same date as Ascendancy. Still though its pretty much ready, Achievements are Live, Has a fancy Intro Movie now. So if you want a headstart in some achievements (There's also ones equivalent to Hardcore Ones and Speed Run One) and have it from EA now's the time I guess fellow Exiles.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Grim Dawn just officially released earlier today, and it is already in the top 10 in steam sale (highest at 6th while I am posting). :D
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I cannot wait for the DRM-free version of my GD copy with my will-o-wisp pet. :D

heh, ive got one of those coming too
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

heh, ive got one of those coming too

Speaking of that, I got to wait a while though. Not like it matters since I still busy with mid-terms coming up and Ascendancy xpac.

Still

This is an awesome site to see. :D
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 25, 2016, 8:31:42 PM
- raics, 06.08.2016

I'm so close to clicking the buy button that I CANNOT STAND IT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info