anyone else play grim dawn?

ya, so...Grim Dawn? Pretty good. Prettty Pretttty Pretttty Good.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Temper wrote:

Pffft,your summons can solo Gigantes on highest difficulty.Liche is the strongest summon in game.

=P

Actually, they're next to useless against Dactyls except for maybe focusing the aggro off you for half a second until they're oneshotted by a wave attack. Remember, there are Gigantes mobs and then there are Dactyls. Other Gigantes mobs are 6 year old girls threat wise, while Gigantes Dactyl = Chuck Norris.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

Pffft,your summons can solo Gigantes on highest difficulty.Liche is the strongest summon in game.

=P

Actually, they're next to useless against Dactyls except for maybe focusing the aggro off you for half a second until they're oneshotted by a wave attack. Remember, there are Gigantes mobs and then there are Dactyls. Other Gigantes mobs are 6 year old girls threat wise, while Gigantes Dactyl = Chuck Norris.

Guess different builds have different weaknesses,mine had none.It didn't boast of being the best at anything but its' survival was through the roof.It was commonly the only character not killed in a full party fight against Hades.

It took a massive amount of plus all skill gear to make her,but the results were fantastic.I used a tanked up Ritualist focused on pets and it supported the pets,true I did have good CC though.That's three wolves,a nightmare and a nymph.

I only just recently bought TQ:IT over steam and relived it for 60 hours with the exact same build/gear.The beauty about dream is that it's very VERY good at melting demons,to the point that they don't get a chance to attack in some cases.

=)

Last edited by Temper on Nov 16, 2014, 4:31:05 AM
sort of .. lost track of whats heppening here

does anyone want to play grim dawn with me and joannadark co-op or not?

co-op is in btw, so is instanced loot, stash, bigger inventory, level cap raised, its a pretty proper game

game made by 7 people youd kind of imagine it wasnt going to be better than titan quest while its still in alpha lol you guys have some ridiculous expectations, but its pretty damn good in any case, im probably going to play it for a long time
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Nov 16, 2014, 5:38:36 AM
I'm actually really enjoying it, feels a lot easier to want to play than PoE these days. Don't even feel like wanting to play dailies with how long the grind is. GD on the other hand is made for solo players like me who aren't obsessed with a silly economy. Shame that it'll be so long until it's finished though.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Grim Dawn is awesome i can do any content the game offers with a 2 handed weapon and i dont have to use exploits or broken items( which bad devs put into games sometimes and then balance it around such items)
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Did they clean up their Skill Descriptions and Attributes, so I don't have to interpret some kind of Flavour Text to know what I am putting my points into?

I remember 1 skill saying something about some kind of bomb, but in no way could you discern whether you throw that thing, or if it explodes around you, or if you leave it where you stand or whatever.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Right now GD is really rough around the edges. At its current stage its not nearly as good as PoE. It would be fairer to compare GD currently to what PoE was in early Beta.
I'm playing it off and on. Usually do one or two runs then stop for the day. Something about it just seems really lacking.
Hey Victor, I was looking for guys to play with. If interested PM, playing at evenings, CET.
Gonna start a blade arc/bleed two-hander today, anyways.

Game rocks :)
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info