anyone else play grim dawn?

"
Moist wrote:
I think theres a new class now too.

Yup, shaman mastery, and it happened to be released in the latest build (b27) like almost two month ago.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Yea, currently the game goes up to the end of act 3 with level being capped at 50. All is left to add into the game is act 4, legendary items, and Devotion System (the reason I bumped this thread). I would wait a few more months, so that Crate add these contents mentioned, more difficulty modes (like how PoE) which will have the level cap rise to 75, balance and optimize the game, and possibly add more game modes like Survival mode (not sure if it will be implemented at full release).

Also a few other Rogue like Dungeons similar to Steps of Torment + Finishing out the Faction system with Black Legion Bounties and Outcast Faction.

Survival Mode will be after release along with the Modding tools as per the kickstarter page suggests.
"
DeMasked wrote:

Also a few other Rogue like Dungeons similar to Steps of Torment + Finishing out the Faction system with Black Legion Bounties and Outcast Faction.

Won't the Black Legion bounties and the Outcast faction be included with act 4 content? In the case if it is true, just mentioning act 4 pretty much summarize those two as well. :3

Edit: It is great to see there will be more rogue-like dungeons to Steps of Torment. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 18, 2015, 6:03:14 PM
worth playing for the music alone.
Bought game over 6 months ago. Played it few days and dropped it. It seems for over a year I cant play over half week other ARPG than PoE. I guess I sold my soul to Path of Exile or something.

Anyway seemed like good game for solo?players. Also game art is good!
Last edited by Therier on Oct 21, 2015, 6:22:47 PM
"
ladish wrote:
worth playing for the music alone.

Steve Pardo did an incredible job with the OSTs in the game. I am hoping they are more OSTs once the game goes full release since I have the 19 OST tracks, and I am not sure if they have updated the soundtrack after it was released to the customers over a year ago or so.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Build 28 was just released early this morning in my time zone while I was still snoozing. lol

With this build, the level cap is increased to 60, act 4 part 1 is released, along with the new awaited devotion system and more. The game is so close to finishing, I cannot wait sink my time in it once it is done.

Build 29 which was stated from Medierra and/or Zantai, will be released around next month, possibly before or after Christmas....though this is just a guess by me, they mostly said next month is a possibility. Build 29 will contain the remaining of what is left of act 4 and the final boss, the long awaited legendary items, which so far, there is over 240 of them, and many more stuff like new difficulty modes, the last level cap (not sure it will be 75, but the devs have not confirmed if there is another level cap in B29, and it being the last level cap at 75) and etc. Build 29 will be defined as the content being completed at that point.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 25, 2015, 3:11:00 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Build 28 was just released early this morning in my time zone while I was still snoozing. lol

With this build, the level cap is increased to 60, act 4 part 1 is released, along with the new awaited devotion system and more. The game is so close to finishing, I cannot wait sink my time in it once it is done.

Build 29 which was stated from Medierra and/or Zantai, will be released around next month, possibly before or after Christmas....though this is just a guess by me, they mostly said next month is a possibility. Build 29 will contain the remaining of what is left of act 4 and the final boss, the long awaited legendary items, which so far, there is over 240 of them, and many more stuff like new difficulty modes, the last level cap (not sure it will be 75, but the devs have not confirmed if there is another level cap in B29, and it being the last level cap at 75) and etc. Build 29 will be defined as the content being completed at that point.

So, thats where you've vanished to D: never seen you on PoE anymore xD
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

So good news. I have been patiently waiting - i won't go heavy on grim dawn till the full level cap and release.

Can't wait.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
So, thats where you've vanished to D: never seen you on PoE anymore xD

Not playing Grim Dawn either. Just following the progress while studying. lol

Been busy with uni this past month, and taking a break from PoE until patch 2.1.

"
Crackmonster wrote:

So good news. I have been patiently waiting - i won't go heavy on grim dawn till the full level cap and release.

Can't wait.

After B29, I think they are going to optimize the game even more ( Each build they are doing that :P ) balance the content more, and stuff like survival mode and the in-game goodies for KS/Patron+ supporters at launch since Crate projected to have full release (B30?) around Q1 2016.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 26, 2015, 6:06:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info