anyone else play grim dawn?

People still play Grim Yawn?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
People still play Grim Yawn?

Never heard of this game, so no.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I played Grim dawn for only 1 hour, I guess I'll try it again. Maybe it's just the soldier class that got me bored so fast :/.
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
"
Executioner77 wrote:
I played Grim dawn for only 1 hour, I guess I'll try it again. Maybe it's just the soldier class that got me bored so fast :/.

I liked characters in Grim Dawn only if they were capable of Blitz and/or Shadow strike. Spellbreaker focused on cold was only one character I really enjoyed and pushed to the endgame to fight with Nemesis. Maybe you will enjoy it as well..
New Main Menu screen when the expansion comes out.

Some of Zantai's quote that made this misadventure interesting.

"
Its arrival is fast approaching now as we near content complete and hit the grinder on polish and bug fixing. Somewhere along the way we might try to remember what the sun looked like too.

"
There your characters will stand, among the foliage of Ugdenbog, with the ruined city of Malmouth ominously looming in the background. We feel it summarizes the expansion’s two new acts exquisitely.

One poster doubting it, but it depends on how you view it. Zantai clarifying it here that the expansion will be much bigger than it was orignally intended to be.

"
"
I think it is actually only one act but with a size of two acts :-)

Zantai: As the content kept growing, it really felt like two, in size, story and scope.

Better deal for you I guess!

Hopefully the expansion comes out around my birthday or at least before the month ends, so I can start getting back to Grim Dawn again. Of course, I want them to take their time and polish the game as much as they can before releasing it to the public.

There are more stuff that was shown in this misadventure update, but you can see it in this link below.

source: Grim Misadventure #126: Main Views
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
New Main Menu screen when the expansion comes out.

Well that's decidedly meh.

There was something about the people hanging in the background that I was rather fond of. :/

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
There are more stuff that was shown in this misadventure update, but you can see it in this link below.

Thanks for the link! These are infrequent enough that I often miss 'em.

Guardian of Death’s Gates looks beautiful... or horrifying, I suppose...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Grim Misadventure #127: Impending Ashes

Crate Entertainment have released a trailer for the Ashes of Malmouth expansion.

(Link)

The trailer mentions the following;
  • Two new chapters in the story
  • 60+ new abilities
  • Inquisitor & Necromancer masteries
  • Over 300 unique items
  • 14 new constellations
  • New Illusionist merchant (Transmog)
  • More than 40 new bosses / mini-bosses
  • "Coming October 2017"

Edit: Expansion will cost $17.99. It is included in the $64.99 Loyalist Edition.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Last edited by Sarno on Sep 18, 2017, 2:41:10 PM
The expansion looks at least as big if not bigger than LOD was for D2, or Immortal Throne was for TQ. That's the kinda DLC I don't mind paying for.

It's not weeabooey cosplay stuff, dress up X character like Hatsune Miku for $10. I'm legitimately curious why GGG hasn't released anime skins, considering this game's strong weeaboo constituency. Just look at the anime topic. They even made mods to weeaboo out games like Skyrim which weren't originally weeabooey.

Sorry GGG, but Crate has you beat as the best new ARPG developer.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 18, 2017, 2:47:42 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Grim Misadventure #127: Impending Ashes

Crate Entertainment have released a trailer for the Ashes of Malmouth expansion.

(Link)

The trailer mentions the following;
  • Two new chapters in the story
  • 60+ new abilities
  • Inquisitor & Necromancer masteries
  • Over 300 unique items
  • 14 new constellations
  • New Illusionist merchant (Transmog)
  • More than 40 new bosses / mini-bosses
  • "Coming October 2017"

Edit: Expansion will cost $17.99. It is included in the $64.99 Loyalist Edition.

I normally have to bump up the thread when needing post the latest news of Grim Dawn, but it has been ages since someone beat me to the punch. Appreciate the awesome bump, Sarno. :D

Oh yea, compare to the Necromancer pack from D3, this DLC is very cheap. I do not have to pay for it since it was already paid via Loyalist Edition five years ago. :P
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 18, 2017, 2:55:42 PM
I kept hitting the Preview button wondering if a post from you would appear. :P

Very excited about the expansion, can't wait to get my hands on the Necro!

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info