anyone else play grim dawn?

The Crucible DLC is inching closer to release and just recently crate has updated this part of the game guide with plenty of information on what is Crucible and what will it contain.

Also, in the horizon, probably when the Crucible DLC comes out or after, another rogue-like dungeon like SoT and BoC is heading our way for free. This rogue-like dungeon is supposed to be outdoors and focused on Aetherials. Though, this is just my assumption. Also, along with this update, there will be additional quest(s) from Anasteria in the Outcast, if you have Honored Status with the faction.

Last thing, Crate has mentioned that the full expansion (act 5) is already in the works.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I stopped playing Grim dawn shortly after entering Ultimate. I had no resists whatsoever and the best way to get them seemed to be farming uniques in elite. I farmed until both stash tabs were full of uniques and still couldn't max out my resists (i farmed the lightning nemesis in ultimate and chaos bastion in elite since i only had max lightres) and i never got a weapon upgrade so i just gave up. Anything new and fun to farm between Elite and Ultimate in the new updates? (I stopped playing at 1.0.0.1 or something)
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 29, 2016, 11:05:44 AM
I do but its very slow paced and boring game imo
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The Crucible DLC is inching closer to release and just recently crate has updated this part of the game guide with plenty of information on what is Crucible and what will it contain.

Also, in the horizon, probably when the Crucible DLC comes out or after, another rogue-like dungeon like SoT and BoC is heading our way for free. This rogue-like dungeon is supposed to be outdoors and focused on Aetherials. Though, this is just my assumption. Also, along with this update, there will be additional quest(s) from Anasteria in the Outcast, if you have Honored Status with the faction.

Last thing, Crate has mentioned that the full expansion (act 5) is already in the works.
do you know what this DLC will sell for ?
"
grepman wrote:

Crate will not mention the price until the DLC actually comes out. The DLC might come out next month, so it is worth to keep an eye out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

Crate will not mention the price until the DLC actually comes out. The DLC might come out next month, so it is worth to keep an eye out.
ok, I'll buy it no matter the price to support Crate and get more content out of GD, was just wondering how much because I have no idea whats a going price for a DLC to a non-AAA title anymore.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 3, 2016, 9:39:36 AM
Surprised I got Crucible DLC for free even though I bought the game a few months after the kickstarter ended. I am very happy. lol

@grepman: It is 4.24USD atm because of the promotional release (15% off), so it actually cost 4.99USD.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 3, 2016, 3:33:37 PM
thanks John

picking this up, might be time to switch to GD for a while before next league hits
The new crucible DLC is [Removed by Support] =).

I made it to gladiator wave 150 earlier (last wave), and guess who shows up?

Nemesis mobs:

Iron Maiden x2
Fabius x1

Bosses:

Sharzul x1
Salazar x1

+ 5 mutators, including berserker and that one that gives HP regen.

I got freaking raped. Hardcore in the anus with no lubricants. Iron maidens be packing jumbo size strap ons. And I was running one of the tankiest builds in the game. Not much I can do with 2 iron maidens + fabius rushing me down nonstop.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 8, 2016, 9:13:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info