Theorycrafting challenge: Resolute Technique

"
sidtherat wrote:
Dps is not the greatest criteria sadly.

My glacial hammer / hoa / prolif has probably much higher clear speed than similar dps cleaver or ground slammer and yet has no place in this competition..

Dps favors cyclone 2h.

Still, excellent idea. Would liked it even better if ggg sponsored this contest with some kind of recognition.

Hmm, you dare challenge my cleave?
Accepted.

Edit: Now to find some way to record gameplay on my shitty laptop. And I'll have to change my build a bit.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 14, 2014, 4:15:17 AM
I use xsplit.

I do not 'challenge' anyone for clear speed because i play self found.. there is no way i can compete with prople that trade

My GH gear

Simply jewelry with WED would give me 30% dmg more..
heres my marauder i had in ambush, with RT

build and gear is here along with stats and stuffhttp://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/933657

Gear is all rares, 7k life without kaoms or belly, almost 30k cyclone tooltip with a pretty good sword, thats the most expensive item there really (cost about me 15 exalts) but you can always use a non linked sword and tabula, price for the char would be a lot lower that way and the damage/life would be the roughly the same.

Its really hard to die with that char, life gain on hit, 7k life, bloodrage, acro and ondars makes it extremely tank, only way to die really is through 1 shots while still keeping a nice amount of DPS going.

edit: theres no way youre gonna find a RT build with the fastest gorge clear speed...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Nov 14, 2014, 8:30:06 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
I use xsplit.

I do not 'challenge' anyone for clear speed because i play self found.. there is no way i can compete with prople that trade

My GH gear

Simply jewelry with WED would give me 30% dmg more..

Well, you are using a 2h weapon which I think makes GH prolif far more viable as you deal a lot more base damage and don't take forever to kill the frozen mobs.

And if you are playing self found, then props to you mate. And gz on getting such good gear. I realise that you were just giving an example.I still do, however want to see how a properly tuned blender keeps up with the rest of them.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try using xsplit
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Best build would be non-crit Flameblast Prolif.

Only dumb thing is it's a waste to go grab RT even if you're not trying to crit so meh, bye bye 5 points.

If I log on at any time soon I'll respec my level 84 Witch for fun.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Nov 14, 2014, 11:34:02 AM
Last edited by sidtherat on Nov 14, 2014, 11:36:44 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Only dumb thing is it's a waste to go grab RT even if you're not trying to crit so meh, bye bye 5 points.

MELEE

Where does it say melee?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

MELEE

Where does it say melee?

im 100% positive it said melee in the original post, my bad havent noticed the change. just ignore my remark please
Np, 20/20 Flameblast, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Ele Prolif, Increased AoE, Fire Pen

20/20 Light Warp Setup, pretty much sub 2:00 if I remember other FB builds.
if it is no longer melee only then most builds that will score high will take RT just to pass the build criteria

Explosive arrow, flameblast, most spells will trump melee builds so sadly there is little point. heck.. even flame totem will just take RT node to pass the criteria

it was a much better contest when it was a melee build only contest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info