Theorycrafting challenge: Resolute Technique

Been a week and not a single submission so CBF
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Nov 21, 2014, 3:43:53 AM
reserved
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
reserved
reserved
Calling Jakethealmighty.
Dps is not the greatest criteria sadly.

My glacial hammer / hoa / prolif has probably much higher clear speed than similar dps cleaver or ground slammer and yet has no place in this competition..

Dps favors cyclone 2h.

Still, excellent idea. Would liked it even better if ggg sponsored this contest with some kind of recognition.
"
sidtherat wrote:

My glacial hammer / hoa / prolif has probably much higher clear speed than similar dps cleaver or ground slammer and yet has no place in this competition..

Dps favors cyclone 2h.

Still, excellent idea. Would liked it even better if ggg sponsored this contest with some kind of recognition.

Perhaps fastest clearing build would be a better option?
If its tooltip you are after, im guessing avatar of fire+ pyre+MPD+MPDOFL+WED+IF/MS. Then insert exact amount of dps nodes depending how much you appreciate dmg vs cost
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Dps favors cyclone 2h.

Perhaps fastest clearing build would be a better option?

I think it would be better if you had separate categories for 1h, 2h, and DW. No idea where you would fit WoE since it double dips. This because a 2h mace with heavy strike would just own everything from a tooltip perspective.

I suspect we will be seeing a lot of dual strike/heavy strike/molten strike.

Oh and sid, cyclone tooltip isn't really the greatest. Most of the time with similar gear you can get near double the tooltip with cleave/DS.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 14, 2014, 4:07:31 AM
Clear speed on the other hand shall benefit ele buzsaw the most. It is still extremely potent budget build with very high clear speed and incredible survivability.. or is ST banned feom this contest?

But still - i like this idea even if its only outcome is the sad realization that RT builds are really subpar..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info