Mathil's FlameDab (Crit flameblast) Atziri & reflect/hc viable

how it goes with leveling? any tips for lvling this char? lets say w/o any resources if start from fresh league
I am pretty interested in this build but I'm not sure how you would go about leveling this beast. Seems like there would be a fair about of respecing at least at first.
No real tips for leveling. I tried not to be too crit heavy early on because it's hard to hit the crit amount that gives smooth prolif procs. Just level it as a flameblast character and start to get all your crit going by 60-70. It's pretty smooth sailing for leveling as most flameblast chars are.

As for RF I just don't see it as being worth while. Sure you get some dps but you have to move heaven and earth to make it work and then you're screwed on running a bunch of maps, ie. -max res, vuln, 50% regen, no regen.

I steer clear of RF in general but that's your call if you want to make it work.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
mathill do you have already 6 power charges? is some diffrence?
"
Jarovb wrote:
mathill do you have already 6 power charges? is some diffrence?

I have 5. It's a bit smoother on crits when killing consistently. Doesn't help much vs bosses and such. Might drop the power charges tbh. 4 might be a good spot though.

I'm going to try to start streaming tomorrow (10-12 hours from this post I hope). Here's a video talking a bit about it: videotalkingaboutit and here's my stream: twitch.tv/Mathil1.

Feel free to go there and follow me if you'd like to know when I'm online as it will be the easiest place to get answers for questions related to builds and such.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
How can u generate power charges? You dont have Vol's or PCoC on the gear
"
Karik13 wrote:

He has herald of thunder + CoH + assassin's mark to generate charges
Thanks for the build do it a little safer with (lvl 82 atm) with RoP and IR atm. ( 7 PC´s )
But its insane with a 5l and good voids the clear speed is practical doubled.
Even a CoC build is slower in my opinion or not that save.

Whatever love the ideaa of playing so insane quick:

Good luck with ur stream

Regards
Insanely fun and fast build even with 35 crit chance. Somehow whole rooms melt with a single crit. Do you think maligaro's function as good as voidbringers? +dex frees one skill point and fb crits harder. Also do you think this build is viable in 1 week race where I will play around 20-25 hours?
Last edited by sikat on Nov 25, 2014, 6:34:19 AM
"
redeus wrote:
"
Karik13 wrote:

He has herald of thunder + CoH + assassin's mark to generate charges

You can also carry PCoC + ice spear to start charges rolling or for curse immune maps. You should have open sockets for that. But to be honest you will only be slowing yourself :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info