Mathil's FlameDab (Crit flameblast) Atziri & reflect/hc viable

"
solidghost wrote:
Just wondering how you guys run arctic armour?
I only have 90 over mana regen.

People who usually run AA use Eldritch Battery, it is a passive taken in this build as well. EB coupled with Voidbringers and other +energy shield items inflates your energy shield, so with EB it increases your mana pool, and mana regen is based on your mana pool.

I now have a question for some other people running the build, should I stick with these two daggers or try and maybe get ones with a little less crit and more spell damage?

Last edited by Curtsie on Jan 8, 2015, 2:30:22 PM
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
solidghost wrote:
Just wondering how you guys run arctic armour?
I only have 90 over mana regen.

People who usually run AA use Eldritch Battery, it is a passive taken in this build as well. EB coupled with Voidbringers and other +energy shield items inflates your energy shield, so with EB it increases your mana pool, and mana regen is based on your mana pool.

I now have a question for some other people running the build, should I stick with these two daggers or try and maybe get ones with a little less crit and more spell damage?

i stopped playing, but these one i crafted myself like 2 weeks ago

its not that hard to get high spell and spellcrit
crit multi is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally important to push your damage!

iam at 11k and thats why you should focus on: 50% crit chance, without any charges
rest dps dps dps
Hey guys, level 90 here (torment) looking for upgrades. What should be my first step?

Last edited by baileymc95 on Jan 11, 2015, 4:33:07 PM
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:04:21 PM
Lvl 90, with a 6 link carcass, pretty top notch weapons and nearly all 20/20 gems - don't think you need much help!
man this build is op
Finally managed to get a pair of voidbringers (I have really struggled finding any gear or currency, had to sell all my midnights) - manage to get a half decent roll for 45c, so got all the basic pieces in place now - just need to upgrade some bits ideally.
It has been a bit painful until I have got my crit chance up to a fairly decent level, though still only about 40% pre charges.
Here is my gear

"

Cloak of flame is a leftfield choice, not sure how much the fire conversion helps, and don't really need the ignite chance on a crit build, but the burn duration is nice. It's also cheap!
Really need to improve my jewellery, and my boots aren't great - it's all been self found so far while I got currency for the rest of my gear. I do like the belt though, 16c plus 4alcs for the mastercraft (Don't really need fire res while running PoF, but nothing else worth crafting!)

Now just need to get more luck on my map finding - it's been an absolute drought.
been testing this build out in HC... problem is i took most of the passive HP nodes in the tree and still only at 3900 at 70 and feel pretty rippy when i do some low lvl meeps.

Doing the shadow passive i might need to forget about a few crit spots and take the mini life wheel to be around 4.2k dunno where imma get the extra 700 life after that really for high lvl meeping

thinking of maybe swapping out the 2 daggers with divinarius and swapping carcass out with cloak...

any ideas?
So how are you guys dealing with really high crit phys dmg ?
For example, blue rhoas with power crits charging at you.

I currently have 4.3k life, and this is my gear

I know CWDT + EC + IC + Inc. Duration is suppose to help you out, but I just feel like I'm getting one shotted, before CWDT pops.

Maybe it was because I was playing in a 76 vulnerability+inc % dmg map, but idk, that 1 blue rhoa have one shot me. updated : got 1shot? 2shotted by 75 rhoas as well :( god damn these freaking rhoas...
I mean, if we don't have armour, MoM, CoD, how are we going to deal with these charges ?

white rhoas are fine, but some blue rhoas are way too fast to press the granite, and sometimes in an indoor map, you open the door, and bam 3 blue rhoas charge at you - you are dead shows up.

I dunno how mathil or other people are getting close to 5k hp!

this is my skill tree atm

Last edited by greensunggwa on Jan 15, 2015, 10:52:10 AM
Patch 1.3.1b just hit this build with 20% less damage to Flameblast. Is it still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info