Mathil's FlameDab (Crit flameblast) Atziri & reflect/hc viable

Here's my stream: twitch.tv/Mathil1.

Feel free to go there and follow me if you'd like to know when I'm online as it will be the easiest place to get answers for questions related to builds and such.

Gear:
Spoiler

Provisional 1.3 Passive Tree

Templar passive tree at level 88

First teaser video of gameplay in double boss Necropolis

Video of build discussion 2:30 Gorge reflect clear and Atziri run

Guide will be updated to look more like a guide tomorrow.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Dec 12, 2014, 10:06:57 AM
Really cool build. Don't think I've ever seen a crit flameblast build before.

Your youtube videos are always really interesting to watch/learn new stuff from.
Last edited by Asharial on Nov 10, 2014, 5:26:04 PM
have u considered infernal mantle?
SPorkTots
"
Asharial wrote:

Your youtube videos are always really interesting to watch/learn new stuff from.

there were gazillion of them just you didnt see i bet :D remember the times flameblast base crit was 6 not 5 and many people made crit builds with troll mantle + voidbringer np..

btw yet another cool build from mathil
"
feelgod wrote:
"
Asharial wrote:

there were gazillion of them just you didnt see i bet :D remember the times flameblast base crit was 6 not 5 and many people made crit builds with troll mantle + voidbringer np..

btw yet another cool build from mathil

I wouldn't be surprised since I didn't play for the last two leagues, but all the current guides I've seen for flameblast nowadays have just been the normal block/spell block with burning proliferation. None had any mentions of crit.
I'm always so tempted to play every build you come out with but then I have to remember you're gonna make another amazing one in a few days so I need to save my currency for that one and then it cycles. lol
IGN: Melo_mania
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
have u considered infernal mantle?

After equipping a Mantle with Flameblast + conc + crit damage and comparing to Carcass Jack with the same setup it looks to me like about 15% reduction in burn damage. The initial hit is larger due to the chaos conversion and 100% crit (8400 tooltip vs 10,000 tooltip) but the fire damage takes a 15% hit.

On top of that you get less radius/life/res but you gain some substantial mana regen which allows me to never lose mana with AA anymore.

I can see an argument for Infernal Mantle but I probably wouldn't be using it until I am well and truly satisfied with my burn overkill which may be 6 link territory. I'm happy with my Carcass Jack for now though.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
i have 6l carcass sitting in my stash on rampage for a while, so i think ill try this build out now.ALso i have 1 question would double divinarius work ?
"
saridonas wrote:
i have 6l carcass sitting in my stash on rampage for a while, so i think ill try this build out now.ALso i have 1 question would double divinarius work ?

The two daggers he's using are basically mini divinarius's. It would work but his setup is definitely preferable for survivability since u can get 2%fire leech.
How much critchance do u have with/without powercharges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info