"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

Just curious, would this be viable with Dual Strike instead of Cyclone seeing how WoE counts as dual wielding? I'm new to WoE + Bringer of Rain combo.
Yes, dual strike is very much usable. However cleave is a better option due to faster clear speed. The reason I use cyclone is because it outperforms all other skills that are available for this build.

In any case, I have given the relevant links for each of the viable skills for this build in the OP, and feel free to use the ones you feel most comfortable with. I do advise you to test them out yourself, as some are more effective than others, no matter what the tooltip numbers say.

Good luck!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
And what about Soul Taker? Can we take this axe and some random rare axe with ~300 pdps, replace BM gem with smth offensive and do MOAR dps? Or it will decrease our blocks or anything else?
Thank you. Excuse me if this question was already discussed.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
Wings of Entropy is a 2-handed axe so you can't have another weapon or a shield with it. It just counts as dual wielding so that you can benefit from dual wielding nodes on the passive tree.
Interesting that you should mention that, since a few weeks ago I respecced this character into a dual axe blender with soul taker. The skill tree is however rather different. However, I never relied too much on block, instead choosing to focus on pure dps and life. The character is only lvl 87, but at lvl 93(the completed build) it would have had around 55k+ cyclone and 6.5k life, or with a few changes, 65k cyclone and 5.5k life.

The skill tree:https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HcqQ6UaK8ITZvTZHfmNwYEG-p2VNZfB1TqaNLOnK0xm0Sn3jn4d2Z6D8xd0NCpt469N-73rnCgOH7-Mbrf66fXUFLXrvdO2E72BLZad7dK5QZKMaVWEhGJG8nzpSNugB5xRN_EuCB9l8FHEOPM9-dqzqGPjrWf4wd-JhZFLBoxNMJvgX4U4yhVLZYa2N5FGXee8OUEdfPxQgfNn3MjIJcmxsRqlueA1YrzkOCZbrCYdqqZSQbKkn2L01krXypldN4_6POuHyRf4KZ4CoB220lWYILu2DGY4AXg==

Some of the gear(sold the soul taker and using it in a different build, so dont mind gem links):
Spoiler

If you want I can make a detailed post about it. Good luck!

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Feb 25, 2015, 3:32:45 PM
Playing this build atm on hc with around 3.3k hp at level 68, dps very low atm because of my gem levels im using dual stroke, i still dont quite get why enduring cry with spell echo but other than that love this build, i think i know what i am doing now thank you
The spell echo is just their for leveling, use an increased AoE gem instead. Also, it would be better to use cleave instead of dual strike.

Good luck!

This is a buff
reporting back, currently level 80 still alive on HC, running maps, 4.6k hp. dps 20k. I still prefer dual strike over cleave, I dont really see how cleave out performs dual strike.

Heres my WoE,I love your build but wanted to see if rather then building for armor,if i could use my set from ranger....

Can I if I add bringer of the rain and the other pieces??
Hi there!

I'm afraid only the doryani's invitation is good for this build. Carnage heart is very good while leveling but a stone of lazwhar (1 chaos) is preferred in the endgame. Maligaro's is for crit builds, and ofc we can't use a chest piece with BoR.

I'd also like to mention that we aren't really building for armour in this build. Our defenses mainly come from block + spell block and medium-high dps to kill stuff fast.

All you really need is a BoR, WoE and SoL, which form a base. Also, if you can, try and get the legacy version of the uniques(the ones with high block).

Good luck!

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info