"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

I'm curious as to how this could work with going hybrid/physical. There's a lot of elemental nodes on the way to Amplify that would save me points going through them instead of stat nodes in my planned variation of this build. Also, considering some of the tree changes with 2.0 and the addition of Ice Crash. I'm wondering if the 100 fire DMG on WoE is enough of a base to build around? And with Enduring Cry/CWDT being changed what would you use in place of it? I'm quite fond of Concentrated effect Vengeance.
Well, first off, hybrid with WoE is not possible. The base fire damage is shitty to scale off from, and WoE is a slow weapon, so auras are out of the question. That being said, we do get a lot of ele damage from hatred, HoA and added fire, so going through the ele nodes is perfectly fine. However, i prefer to go through the life nodes.

Ice crash will likely be the skill of choice in 2.0, however I will test it against cyclone to see its overall utility. I have some worries about the single target dps potential of that skill.

As for cwdt ec/ic, it will be replaced with curse on hit warlord's mark. Combined with high block and the BoR Endu charge generation, it should be enough. Another idea is riposte + vengeance + ECoMS. Immortal call will be on self cast or on high level Cwdt, your choice.

Here's a WIP skill tree for 2.0, feel free to make your own suggestions. One thing though, ranger start is better than duelist. You get to save 3 skill points, which is insane.

click me
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Sorry that i have to do this but i am stuck at the moment.

Right now im running with this gear.

Spoiler

With this gear all but my cold resistance are capped but i feel extremely squishy.

Stats
Spoiler

I did one level 67 map and i was actually quite nervous the whole time that i would get ripped at any point.

Is this normal?

Im using flasks(1 instant) and granites.

Thanks.
Your life is really low. Mastercraft life on your prismatic ring.
As for your cold res problem, i have a couple of belts to replace your current one which should fill out your cold res.

Add me ingame @Tsu_Doh_Nimh if you want either of them(free ofc). I should be online at about 8pm GMT.

Finally I think you should try using cleave for the time being until you have 4500+ life, because running cyclone on blood magic can be uncomfortable at low amounts of life.

Hope that helps!

This is a buff
After fixing that last resist and switching from Cyclone to Cleave (removing blood magic and adding mana leech on gloves) I solo'd a 6 man 69 map at 72. Everything is easy peasy now. Appreciate the help! How is the build looking for 2.0? havent been able to put much time into beta lately.
Last edited by Valderg on Jun 3, 2015, 10:06:11 AM
So i decided to try this out, i got a Duelist and Ranger at lvl 70+ so what should i play? :)

Also got any tree for current patch for Ranger? Or if i go Duelist should i go with the tree u have posted in your first post?

"
Hellgren wrote:
So i decided to try this out, i got a Duelist and Ranger at lvl 70+ so what should i play? :)

Also got any tree for current patch for Ranger? Or if i go Duelist should i go with the tree u have posted in your first post?

Go with ranger. It will be better in 2.0, and quite possibly is still better in live than duelist. The first five points are more efficient, rest is the same.

Here's a tree you can use: click me

Once again, its very flexible, and you can take damage and life nodes as you see fit. Another thing you could do is like this: click me

While filling out the tree, the first priority is getting block nodes, rest is up to you.

Good luck!

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
Hellgren wrote:

Go with ranger. It will be better in 2.0, and quite possibly is still better in live than duelist. The first five points are more efficient, rest is the same.

Here's a tree you can use: click me

Once again, its very flexible, and you can take damage and life nodes as you see fit. Another thing you could do is like this: click me

While filling out the tree, the first priority is getting block nodes, rest is up to you.

Good luck!

Okey cool, thanks very much!
Hi, Etherfire :D
At 2.0 patch I still play as Duelist, but I want to see your skill tree for duelist before.
So I think I'll apply a skill tree from your ranger.

This is my gear and gem setup :)

That's some really nice gear there.

Yeah, feel free to apply the ranger skill tree and switch the first few points. I won't be able to update this build for a few days, seeing as my internet has gone to shit and im stuck downloading 2.6 gigs with 50 kbps.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info