"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

Hello there !
Thanks for this really nice build, i find a WoE myself and was really happy to have a build to play around that great weapon !
Btw which flask would you replace to put a rumi ?

Thx in advance
Hi! Glad to hear you like this build.

If you don't have or can't afford a Rumi's, though a non legacy one will do fine, feel free to use any flask you want to. It's effectively a free space. I like to use a granite flask as that allows me to completely ignore phys reflect. Another good option is using any sort of elemental flask.

Good luck!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
i mean : considering your flask set in the guide, you would replace the granite one to put the Rumi in?
Oh, I see now. Yes, the Rumi's goes in place of the granite.

This is a buff
Is this build abble to clear end game maps and ubber atziri?
We can do pretty much anything except uber atziri. Uber may be doable if you can stack enough dps and play like a god. Actual tank mechanics aren't of too much help in that fight, which is why more and more glass cannon builds are able to do it. The most important things required in Ubers for a normal melee build are:
-Huge life pool-at least 7k
-Huge fire res
-Huge deeps

This is a buff
ether I find when running bloodmagic, with bor on i tend to lose more life then regain it.

I am only 67 with 2.6k life atm, and a shitton of life nods to grab for the next 15 levels or so.

I was doing okay before i got the bor (not using blood magic)..

should i wait to run BM until i have more life ?
Which skill are you using? I don't recommend using cyclone(which definitely needs blood magic) until you have at least 4k life. Use cleave/dual strike/ anything else until you can safely sustain cyclone. If you're having trouble sustaining some other skill, get some mana leech on gear(gloves or rings) and drop the blood magic gem. Of course, feel free to post your tree and gear so I can fully help you out.

Good luck!

This is a buff
Thanks for sharing such a nice build!
I am currently running this on my ranger and it works as fine :)

On leveling I suggest using a pair of Mightflay instead of Ephemeral Edge
You can safely run blood magic cyclone on it and I think it gives more dps (and more hp)

Besides, will running vitality instead of purity of fire be a good idea when not doing atziri?
I know there are better heralds out there but I'm too lazy to craft the sockets every time.
Last edited by SheolFear on Jan 25, 2015, 2:42:17 AM
When not doing atziri I don't use purity of fire. I leave the mana unreserved so I can use leap slam indefinitely. If you want then feel free to run vitality. In fact, it's a pretty good idea to do so if you can't get chaos resist on gear to mitigate blood rage.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info