Thank you GGG, you inspired me to follow my dreams. (Eitr shown at e3!)

Looks fantastic :-)

I like the long arms and legs style. Very Dali-esque.
Forum signature
I hope your Kickstarter does well. I would love to get in on this. I hope you're thinking about making the character progress really deep. I wanted to rip my eyes out playing Diablo 3, ARPGs shouldn't have stat and skill progression designed around the concept of not confusing toddlers.
+1, reminds me of Castlevania.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Any news?
this game looks so boring, nothing different, doesn't bring anything new to the table. I see you are a core poe player, how can't you come with something completely different like poe? very disappointing.

I understand your passsion whatever, but i'd expect something more original from someone really has passion for this genre. Just because you are inspired from something, doesn't mean you have to use exactly the same concept. Hope it helps, good luck.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Looks good. Reminds me of Ragnarok Online for some reason.

Did you implement an actual isometric engine? Or is it just textures blitted to quads with an orthographic viewport?
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
I checked up on the Updates for the Game on your website.
http://eitrthegame.com/

Progress is looking good.

How far along are you? Maybe a Demo in 2015? :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jan 18, 2015, 5:52:03 PM
Thanks for bringing this one back up, Sneakypaw.

From what I understand, it's just two young fellows crafting this one, so I'd bet they have their hands full! :)
WHEN KICKSTARTER.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Any news?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, been extremely busy - Yeah! A lot has changed, since we originally showed this gameplay footage a few things have happened!

We've been working on the game non-stop. We remade the original environments, the pacing of the game has had changes, and probably the biggest and most awesome thing is we signed a publishing deal with a certain pupular indie publisher! :)

We're going into Alpha soon, PM me if you're interested in trying the game in the near future, I'll try to get you on our list.

And the most awesome news... We're going to be at E3! We'll be showing the game at E3 with our publisher announcement and we'll have more footage and a trailer to go with it at that time. Super excited! :D

E3 is in June, I'll be sure to post back here then, we're really excited to hear what you think of the latest look and progress of things!

Thanks again everyone for your comments and support, much appreciated. :)

- David
INGAME: Savanity
Last edited by Derity on Apr 6, 2015, 3:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info