Thank you GGG, you inspired me to follow my dreams. (Eitr shown at e3!)

I want the soundtrack for that.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
HEEEY

I heard about this game from the acursedFarms channel, the dude that does the freeman's mind series. Its looks pretty sweet
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Next question: I know you have Devolver at your back now, but will there be any way we can support nonetheless? I don't necessarily mean kickstarter with tiers and shit (because that takes way too much time and effort away from actually making a game), but maybe basic contributions or the like.

We're getting this asked a lot actually, but personally I don't feel super comfortable just asking people for free money, so if we do something it'll likely be reward based. We're actually talking with Devolver about getting our heroine made into a figurine and maybe selling some of them as a collectors peice along with an OST and the game, etc.

Definitely something we're looking into, but no solid plans yet!
INGAME: Savanity
"
Derity wrote:

We're getting this asked a lot actually, but personally I don't feel super comfortable just asking people for free money, so if we do something it'll likely be reward based. We're actually talking with Devolver about getting our heroine made into a figurine and maybe selling some of them as a collectors peice along with an OST and the game, etc.

Definitely something we're looking into, but no solid plans yet!

I totally read that line differently by not reading "heroine" correctly, had to reread.

And congratz on the continued success, i stand by my original post! Looks great for a fun night of gameplay.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
One of the biggest German gaming websites says the game has hit potential (they don't use these words very often) and combines the best of two worlds from Dark Souls and Diablo. It's their first highlight from Gamescom and they are really hyped. Me too now.

Link: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/Allgemein/Vorschau/36844/81328/0/EITR.html
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 6, 2015, 8:03:13 AM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hey guys!

Yeah things are pretty crazy at Gamescom right now, IGN came over and played the game and did a live feed, so they've put up 17 mins of gameplay, it's our new alpha demo, check it out here:

Link

I also met one of the Dark Souls 3 producers who came over and played Eitr, was pretty intense - he told us he really loved it and invited us to come try DS3 tomorrow which I'm super hyped about!

Last day of Gamescom for us tomorrow and then back home to get back to work! :)

Thanks again guys for the kind words, look forward to some of you trying to game soon.... :)
INGAME: Savanity
^Sweet video man, love the way you handled the "xp" system.

Looking very solid so far :) keep us all updated sir!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thank you for the new clip and interview! I'm ready to get lost in this game :)

Is there a toggle for screen shake? Can't remember if I posted that question somewhere before... lol
No exp in the game. They have favor which u get either from bosses or in hidden places.

So basically there is no point in killing simple mobs and you can simply skip every optional fight.
Thats a bad design choice imo.
Or maybe i misunderstood.

Gl with your game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info