Thank you GGG, you inspired me to follow my dreams. (Eitr shown at e3!)

Hey guys,

For the past 6 months I have been working on a game, I am the lead game designer and artist.

The game we are working on is called Eitr, it is an Action RPG with heavy inspiration from PoE, Dark Souls, and Diablo, and other similar style games.

I played POE for a long time before I started working on Eitr, and I played from day one, (Level 82 Hardcore Melee Ranger was my best) did pretty well in races, made a tonne of friends and have memories that I will never forget.

I would like to humbly thank Chris and the rest of the team at GGG. You provided immense inspiration for us to follow our own dreams and we cannot thank you enough.

We are a team of two indie developers making this game, it is the first game we are going to see to completion, it has been both of our passions for as long as we can remember.

------------------

UPDATE:
Game has come a long way and has now made it to E3, we were on the Playstation Press Conference, and we signed with Devolver Digitial - words cannot express how happy we are right now :D :D :D

TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4EWdcoSpAo
INGAME: Savanity
Last edited by Derity on Jun 16, 2015, 9:46:09 AM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2016, 7:41:34 AM
Looks great! I would love to be able to try it out some time!
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
I'm very interested in your project. Looking awesome! Do you guys have a website for the game yet?
This looks fantastic! Great work!!!

Not feeling the name though :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Looks great! I would love to be able to try it out some time!

Thank you Jared! This means a lot to us, and we would love for you to try it too! Haha :)
This feels like it could provide an enjoyable night behind the pc.

Looks promising. Keep it up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Is it going to be strictly single player, or will there be some co-opness added? Would be pretty cool to jam this with some friends.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Is it going to be strictly single player, or will there be some co-opness added? Would be pretty cool to jam this with some friends.

At the moment, our plans are that co-op is subject to response we recieve from the community, we're planning on launching a Kickstarter in the future and co-op will likely be one of our stretch-goals, as will things like additional character classes, etc.

We've thought about co-op a lot, and we agree, it really is something that would add a lot to the game, but at the same time will require quite an amount of additional development.
Last edited by Derity on Oct 29, 2014, 7:47:44 PM
"
Derity wrote:
At the moment, our plans are that co-op is subject to response we recieve from the community, we're planning on launching a Kickstarter in the future and co-op will likely be one of our stretch-goals, as will things like additional character classes, etc.

We've thought about co-op a lot, and we agree, it really is something that would add a lot to the game, but at the same time will require quite an amount of additional development.
Awesome stuff. Make sure you post it on here when you get the kickstarter up,
Nice =) Keep at it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info