Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 4

"
HenriqueGs wrote:
sweet, I wish I had the "currency"
I like many kinds of games 😊
That looks so bad ;((...first this lag..omg..thats reep right there..then you cant even tell what exiles is doing what..sry gradmasters..pff alot of time waster this map imo...make something cool that everybody can enjoy...this if for the top 1% of players ..again..ah and before i forget....like always...get rekt melee chars...
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
I'm ma fuck up Jake

GET RDY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I fail to see the point of the GM map...is it just a dick swinging contest for the rich? Doesn't actually look like content.
"
Crossflip wrote:
They're all gonna look more or less the same. Tentacle wings everywhere. That's my only problem with this.

I would totally skin-transfer every piece of equipment with items from Act 1 normal: "Oh look at that little ranger with a bent twig for a bo - OmFAAaaaaaaaaaargh" :-D
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Crossflip wrote:
They're all gonna look more or less the same. Tentacle wings everywhere. That's my only problem with this.

I would totally skin-transfer every piece of equipment with items from Act 1 normal: "Oh look at that little ranger with a bent twig for a bo - OmFAAaaaaaaaaaargh" :-D

Lol. Awesome.
"
Chris wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Ahaha, even devs are lagging (see 7-9 secs into video).
Well, on the second thought, it is kind of sad...

That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

*holds breath*

maybe you can deal with this too... or maybe the players will be the ones that have to deal with it

IGN @dime
I see a flame totem, ice spear, shatter chuck, a mjolner LS maybe? Shatter chuck is the most OP build to have ever graced PoE imo and is literally unkillable until it gets nerfed. Especially in the hands of AI with perfect reflexes and aiming with barrage. The only way I could think to beat shatter chuck is with Ondars and 100% projectile evasion. I'm sure that guy has mad accuracy meaning you would need an absurd amount of evasion. Best build in the game + best gear money can buy + tuning it to work even better under AI control = good luck.

How does GGG plan to handle nerfs? Every build people are submitting is based on the best and broken mechanics currently in the game and innevitably these mechanics will be changed in the future. This isn't going to sit well with the grandmaster supporters when their submission gets nerfed.

I like the concept, it will absolutely be an endgame challenge / all but impossible / require cheesing the AI. However, in a hardcore league it cannot carry the hardcore tag or it will NEVER be run.
Last edited by TadaceAce on Oct 29, 2014, 12:30:32 PM
The Hall of Grandmasters will be a giant cluster fuck. A fun cluster fuck though.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Exiles Everywhere on crack. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info