Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

"
Nithon wrote:
"
HighwayWizard wrote:
So I got a $10 Karma Koin card online, got the code, and it checks out on the Karma Koin site, but when I enter it in the 'redeem key' section here, it says it's an invalid key. Is it acting up again?

"
terrex wrote:
"
HighwayWizard wrote:
So I got a $10 Karma Koin card online, got the code, and it checks out on the Karma Koin site, but when I enter it in the 'redeem key' section here, it says it's an invalid key. Is it acting up again?

Same thing here, just bought a key and invalid.

No. You guys are doing it wrong. It is not a key to redeem. It is a form of payment. Check out my image mini tutorial below ;)

Mini HowTo:

Spoiler

And now I feel stupid. But problem solved! Thanks man!
Pain in the butt for Europeans, but after registering with pcgamesupply, buying the card, waiting for the sms verification (which didn't work initially and then took 10min the 4th time I tried), getting an error twice on the poe website when trying to submit the code (card not valid/not recognised) it finally worked...

Collection seems to be growing :D

Edit: as mentioned before: use the "save1dollar" promo code to get 1$ off. I ended up paying £5.80ish which is a pretty good deal for 100 points + portal hehe

Edit 2:
"
saridonas wrote:
So i was trying to buy 10$ card from pcgamesupply i paid for it and now it ask me for Telephone Verification, however it seems like it their system doesnt work any1 has same problem?

Same for me earlier (UK phone). Think they may have been a bit slow earlier today (too many poe players trying to codes?). Worked for me just now, still took about 10min for the sms to arrive - just leave the window in your browser open!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 28, 2014, 1:43:32 PM
I can't register on their damn site... what a piece of garbage
Last edited by Kranyum on Oct 28, 2014, 2:06:45 PM
I get an error when trying to buy a code from PC Game Supply website.
So question for fellow canadians, if i pick up a kk card locally for say 20 dollars canadian i wont actually get 20 dollars worth of ggg points due to the dollar difference between us/canadian dollar? I want the portal but dont want some funky remainder on a card i would never use otherwise.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Last edited by DigitalDreams on Oct 28, 2014, 2:33:36 PM
Wow a payment option I actually like wtf is this the end of the world???
"

Collection seems to be growing :D

Edit: as mentioned before: use the "save1dollar" promo code to get 1$ off. I ended up paying £5.80ish which is a pretty good deal for 100 points + portal hehe

Both, the discount was an added bonus to the whole thing and it only took me about 5 minutes to complete the whole shebang.

Also my portal collection is growing too, I love these kinds of MTXs:

I have no way to purchase karma points. Could you make the portal MTX available to all of us?

Peharps make a deal, for the first week for people who purchase a 20usd pack or something.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
What about EBgames in Canada?
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
So question for fellow canadians, if i pick up a kk card locally for say 20 dollars canadian i wont actually get 20 dollars worth of ggg points due to the dollar difference between us/canadian dollar? I want the portal but dont want some funky remainder on a card i would never use otherwise.

That's correct I just bought a 10$ canadian card without thinking, tried to redeem it for 10$ USD and yea doesn't work that way :(

On another note Karma Koins come in 10$, 25$, or 50$ so if you buy a 25$ Canadian card you can buy a 20$ US pack and only be left with 2.34$ (Current us-canadian value)

Something to think about... wish i thought about that before buying a 10$ card..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info