Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2022, 2:13:27 PM
"
BrandonW wrote:
I'm getting an error trying to redeem the card...

There were problems processing your payment.
Format error in VAN response.

:( I want the awesome portal.

I noticed a few people in this thread had that issue - is it working for anyone currently? I'm going to check with one of our programmers to see if this is a problem that suddenly started happening or if it's on their end.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
moonilein wrote:
I bought $10 form an Internet-retailer and tried to redeem my key but I just get 'Invalid Key' from the poe-shop.

Karma Koin cards are not redeemed using the 'Redeem Key' Page, but are a separate payment option on the transaction page after you choose to purchase a pack. It'll be on the right just below the option to pay with Paysafe.

"
iamnotspock wrote:
Alright, where I am, you can only get $50 or $20 cards. (AU)

Now say I wanted the $50 supporter pack, and GGG advertises it in US$, will my $50 card work or will I need another smaller value card / code to make the transaction ?

If you purchased the card in a store for an equal amount of your local currency, You'll need to account for exchange rates between USD and that regional-equivalent currency.

"
PhilipOntacos wrote:
Couple questions, not sure if this is the right to be asking but i hope they don't get buried. I want to upgrade my supporter pack using karma coin cards however as 50$ is the lowest denomination can i use multiple cards for the same purchase? Thanks

You can combine cards on the Karma Koins website, then you should be able to use that card for payments in Path of Exile. More info here.

If anyone has any questions about Karma Koin cards or upgrades like the above, you are welcome to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com and we can approach them further.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Sagara2001 wrote:
May someone can help me with this...but there is a flaw with the karma koins. I purchased $10.00 worth of Karma Koins. But there seem to be a fee on top of that $10.00. I could not redeem 100 points on the PoE website. After redeeming 50 points (5 dollars). The balance on the Karma Koin show $4.47....

How in the world am i supposed to redeem the rest of this on the PoE website?

There isn't any fee. I'm afraid it sounds like you purchased a Karma Koin card which contains Canadian Dollars. The prices on the Path of Exile website are listed in USD, so you will need to account for the exchange rate.

You may still be able to make use of the remaining Canadian Dollars by combining your card with another Karma Koin card here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info