Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2022, 2:13:27 PM
OK Shupow!
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 28, 2014, 4:47:34 PM
Cool another portal =D
Pretty nice addition :D is this what caused a patch? or did i just miss one randomly from this weekend?
Isnt Karma Koin linked to Nexon? If GGG is associating with Nexon I think I will be asking for all my money back, I despise them.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Disappointing that if you have made a purchase in the past then you cannot get the portal effect if you were to use the Karma card. Or is this incorrect and the wording on the post misleading?
When do you start accepting Quark?
"
to everyone that purchases a Karma Koin card and redeems it in the shop for their first purchase.

I'm at a misunderstanding with this, Is it purchasing Karma Koin and redeeming for the first time or first time redeeming points.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Isnt Karma Koin linked to Nexon? If GGG is associating with Nexon I think I will be asking for all my money back, I despise them.

Whoa, slow down on the word association. KK is not a hand of Nexon. Otherwise they wouldn't bother associating with a competitor for players' money.

Besides, Nexon itself isn't so bad. The American branch is a foamy sack of whale testicles when it comes to designing/monetizing F2P games but at least the Asian branches don't suck. And Vindictus is fun.
What i would like to know, does this partnership have any benefit for GGG, than Steam ?, in the sense that Steam takes 30%, is this a better deal ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info