Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

I'm getting an error trying to redeem the card...

There were problems processing your payment.
Format error in VAN response.

:( I want the awesome portal.
fuuuuuuuuuck, I would buy a card just to get the portal effect but they arent sold in europe T_T
"
BrandonW wrote:

Same problem here...:(
I have the same Problem.

WTF
Same problem with VAN :( But i did make the mistake of buying a canadian card, trying with a us one now.
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
Hey all :)

I like the portal, wanna have it to.
So i went to PC Game Supply and i ordered 10 dollar karma card points.

After i (succesfully) payed whit paypal in US Dollars and my account (succesfully) verified whit sms, my order showed up as canceled/Reversed.
I dont understand why, i send mail to pcgamesupply.com, hoping to resolve this quickly.

Anyone has same experince?

regards,
Detecated Poe gamer

Update 1: I checked my paypal account and i see the payment is cancelled, so it means i have my money back.

Update 2: Yes, succesfully got the portal :D I retryed on the site pcgamesupply and this time it whent good!!!

I'm happy man now

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks GGG for this awesome game
Last edited by Dominian on Oct 28, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
"
Kagari wrote:
A real pain in the ass to do the karma card stuff but i'm way too addicted to portal effetcs

this ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
BrandonW wrote:

Same here. Made sure to choose US Dollar card, as someone suggested, but I'm getting this error anyway.
"
Path of Exile now provides Karma Koin as a payment method for players without a credit card in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. These cards are available from a variety of retail locations including Gamestop, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and a variety of grocery stores in various territories.

Gnah.. Europe is really the end of the world :D
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
"
BrandonW wrote:

I noticed a few people in this thread had that issue - is it working for anyone currently? I'm going to check with one of our programmers to see if this is a problem that suddenly started happening or if it's on their end.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info