Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

Any way to get Karma Koins for paysafecards? And is it confirmed now, that even if you bought points before you get the portal?
ok im confused ( dont take much lol )

i have purchased the $10 karma coin card

got my verification and link etc etc

how do i get the portal ? where is the redeem ?

i have re-reading the front page it says " To celebrate this, Path of Exile and Karma Koin are running a promotion to give away a free Voidgate Portal effect (video here!) to everyone that purchases a Karma Koin card and redeems it in the shop for their first purchase "

SO i have to buy something with my $10 yeah ?

Still dont get how i get my Portal lol

im clueless lol

Once you got the KK confirmation email with the pin code, go to Shop > Buy Packs > $10 pack (assuming you bought the $10 KK card), then at the bottom right you will find a box to enter the KK pin code you were sent. you get the GG gold and the portal gets automatically added to your microtransactions
good god i was nearly there LOL

thanks for your help on the last bit

sick portal btw :)

Awesome news but i'm curious is it possibility to make option to pay for microtransactions via SMS. It's best option in Europe.
I would not ask for that. I just tried to get a karma card and their sms verification system is a complete fail. it failed to send the verification 8 times and now pcgamesupply canceled my order "bc 8 verifications are costing them money". better fix it then.
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
"
Shaghar wrote:
ok im confused ( dont take much lol )

i have purchased the $10 karma coin card

got my verification and link etc etc

how do i get the portal ? where is the redeem ?

i have re-reading the front page it says " To celebrate this, Path of Exile and Karma Koin are running a promotion to give away a free Voidgate Portal effect (video here!) to everyone that purchases a Karma Koin card and redeems it in the shop for their first purchase "

SO i have to buy something with my $10 yeah ?

Still dont get how i get my Portal lol

im clueless lol

pathofexile.com

Shop

Buy pack

$10

pay with karma koin, enter code you were given and you get 100 points and the portal automatically added to your mtx tab.

Last edited by Lucky_edie on Oct 28, 2014, 7:17:46 AM
this promotion is dubious..
I'm that Morty guy.
"
Any way to get Karma Koins for paysafecards? And is it confirmed now, that even if you bought points before you get the portal?

I upgraded a 50$ supporter pack to a 100$ supporter pack with KarmaKoin and got the portal. So confirmed i guess ;)
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
I went to buy points this weekend for the stash tab bundle and when I saw Karma Koin as an option, I nearly did a little dance. I've seen these at work and given that I had credit, I drove over the GameStop and grabbed two cards. So nice to use my store credit and get my PowerUp points to gain cool stuff in a game I really enjoy playing.

To those who are all in a huff over the company that actually provides the cards: Why? They don't get your payment info or even your name, you're just buying a pre-paid card through a retailer instead of using PayPal or your CC/Debit Card on GGG's site. It's another safe avenue for players to use for online purchases. On top of that, if you're that against that particular company, simply don't use these cards.

GGG, thanks again for adding this as a payment method! I really prefer not using my PayPal and/or CC/Debit Card online. Too many companies being hacked these days. (Even the local grocery store we use here has been hacked multiple times recently, so much so, my bank automatically issued a new card to me in order to protect my information.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info