Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

If I buy a card now will I still get the portal effect?

Edit: bought a 10$ card from newegg and they e-mailed it to me and I got the portal effect, woo!
IGN: Biblets
Last edited by Claydo50 on May 30, 2015, 10:35:08 PM
For anyone wondering, I just bought a $10 card and got the portal effect.

Is it possible to get that from the EU?
Ive been trying to reedem the card ive bought but with no succes its a ( 10$ CAD ) card and its telling me the key is invalid. Anyone how can i fix this ?
Last edited by alleyez on Sep 21, 2015, 12:22:37 PM
"
alleyez wrote:
Ive been trying to reedem the card ive bought but with no succes its a ( 10$ CAD ) card and its telling me the key is invalid. Anyone how can i fix this ?

Go to the "Shop" link in the upper right of the site, then choose "Buy Packs". Then choose the $10 pack. On the payment screen, choose the "Use Karma Koin" option and enter the PIN/Virtual ID from the card.

That'll get you the points and the portal effect.

Source: I just did it about 4 minutes ago, and see the portal effect in a MTX tab. :)
Can anyone confirm that you'll still get the portal as of today?
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Works as of today. I purchased my Karma Koin from https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/nexon-karma-koin.html
woohoo! lovely! it still works. just walked into krogers today and bought me a $10 card. even if you use it after you've purchased MTXs in the past, your first redemption of a KK card will get you the voidgate portal effect.

Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank

still works !!! just bought a 10$ Karma Koin and recieved 100points + portal effect! Cheers
Spoiler

Still works! :D So nice definietly the sexiest portal effect I have seen tus far!
Mirror Services:
- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3074790/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info