[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

"
koassount wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgX5BiMILgiJDY0N0Q5IFHUVIBa_GNsZjhn-GwEfQSF2Iuoj9iSdJP0lPyaVKaUqCzB8MgEylDY9OdQ6s0MxR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr11oXfJh4mJaY0NlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XGhdPF1y311fwJ_K4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-j0-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKOKpuCn1KvSr-uxMLIZtQi1SLvjvTa-p8EzxKLKqc2YzerPetN-2cbaZNqN3BXdDeHb45_nVOd06NbqYu2D7g7vevPq_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=koassount&characterName=NOOOOOOCLUUE

the skil tree i use atm-

how i handle relfect MAPS?

i hae no ammy with life leech - so im using blood rage--- you guys should do that too. than you will be way safer-- im also using CHAIN and split arrow+phys to lightning for phys reflect maps....

Im poping
and
all the time. and then im fine

Worked like a charm, just have to create an armor specifically for reflect maps.

TY
I need to say. i only tested it on OLD phys reflect maps. i dont know if that changes anything since reflect now is phys and ele in once...
"
koassount wrote:
I need to say. i only tested it on OLD phys reflect maps. i dont know if that changes anything since reflect now is phys and ele in once...

I'm trying to make a build without change any gems and setup.

there are lots of ways to handle reflect maps changing gears and gems.

even if i made only 1.6k dps reflect kills me at once every time that i shoot in reflect maps

it's not huge damage u can make that dps with 200s harbingers.
Last edited by alkasas on Jul 11, 2015, 6:16:31 PM
"
alkasas wrote:
"
koassount wrote:

I'm trying to make a build without change any gems and setup.

there are lots of ways to handle reflect maps changing gears and gems.

even if i made only 1.6k dps reflect kills me at once every time that i shoot in reflect maps

it's not huge damage u can make that dps with 200s harbingers.

Even with a coil setup - with the old 40% ones - I think its not going to be enough. Its almost like the calculation order was changed. If you just run into an occasional reflect mob its not an issue its just when every monster has reflect (reflect maps) that it rapes you as you know. I am unsure if you can find a work around if trying to keep the high end physical dps yet you should be safe on reflect maps with the gems he posted above and as a buffer, a coil and an evasion build over your armor build. I was fine with high evasion build with his gem setup yet it did get close a few times but I run an ammy also that has like 1.2 as a helper. I have not tested armor numbers yet but both evasion and armor seem to be useless currently with evasion maybe slightly shining over armor right now so the only option may be to just have a side armor all gem'd up that can be thrown on for plain reflect maps if you chose to run them. Just my thought on the matter yet I, like you, do not like switching gems out or running a second item to negate a specific issue yet it may be the only way so far in my tests. Your low 6k damage when you run that on reflect seems weird at that low a damage number output yet if that is indeed the case then they had to have switched the order of leech in the mechanics of life leech.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 11, 2015, 6:46:20 PM
On a side note for those running an elemental trap setup like burning arrow have you goofed around and run some high level maps with shipyard as a good test one. For some reason my traps do hardly any damage where before I would about 1 hit the boss with a trap not that TS was not enough I just liked using traps. It seems they buffed at least this boss big time with more elemental resistances as well as atziri. Is it just me noticing this or are others that use trap mechanics. I have not tested puncture and physical yet that's my next test since I am sad due to this setup working so well pre patch.

Note: burning arrow trap is useless now after tests.

Now testing: Puncture> PPAD> Trap> Point Blank> Trap & Mine Damage> optional last gem (crit chance or slower projectiles. Seems to be working like burning arrow trap used to yet still testing, have to do some atziri runs tomorrow, etc.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 11, 2015, 9:39:33 PM
hi jayson

iam an uber runner but now the trap is broken :/

very hard to down uber now

have a new set up?
"
mirko92 wrote:
hi jayson

iam an uber runner but now the trap is broken :/

very hard to down uber now

have a new set up?

and can you post your stuff and gem link

maybe take point in damage trap on tree?
For more Ideas check:
Doeboy's 2.0 Bow Ranger 🌟 Insane Stats (✿ ◕‿◕) 🌟 2.0 UBER is down *VID* :=)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1235105

or this extreme dmg build. It will also has the same refelct / leech problems

[1.3.0] Grocery's 390k+ DPS Puncture/Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1131017

maybe it helps with fixing the build
Last edited by Nyurael on Jul 13, 2015, 9:50:47 AM
hey jayson

have you try trap and damage mine gem?

for 2 vaal and atziri on uber run
"
mirko92 wrote:
hey jayson

have you try trap and damage mine gem?

for 2 vaal and atziri on uber run

yeah

i've tried with uber 2times.

actually IR is not good for uber runs. dodge and evasion is better for uber runs.

Did try with trap works fine in first 2 vaals but i need more test to get easy way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info