[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
alkasas wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Why we have to use pucture trap ? When trio we will hard to aim and trap will destroy all the time . If we don't use trap will be better , because we just focus on dodge and shoot only .

As u see my clip, I don't use any traps in Trio lol. TS is eoungh to kite'em.
Check the clip before u make reply.

Yeah, if you have a mirrored bow surely u can use TS to end them . For us we have no that much currency to buy a bow like that ._. Use a rare bow around 360 DPS is not enough to kill them

You don't get it, do you?
"▶ This build is designed with High DPS(legacies / mirrored items) ◀"
Any Q?
Please read that comment. Are u blind? this is not for low budget as i say at the first time. sigh.....
Why do u make useless reply?

And u don't have any chr on ur acc, or did u hide ur chr to make reply like that? what a shame lol
show urself first.
Last edited by alkasas on Nov 14, 2014, 4:44:41 AM
[/quote]
As u see my clip, I don't use any traps in Trio lol. TS is eoungh to kite'em.
Check the clip before u make reply. [/quote]

Yeah, if you have a mirrored bow surely u can use TS to end them . For us we have no that much currency to buy a bow like that ._. Use a rare bow around 360 DPS is not enough to kill them[/quote]

You don't get it, do you?
"▶ This build is designed with High DPS(legacies / mirrored items) ◀"
Any Q?
Please read that comment. Are u blind? this is not for low budget as i say at the first time. sigh.....
Why do u make useless reply?

And u don't have any chr on ur acc, or did u hide ur chr to make reply like that? what a shame lol
show urself first.
[/quote]

Lol, you sound lovely, keep talking. Btw, I don't get threads like this. It's not a "build" that takes much thought. We don't need a thread or video about an atziri run when u using mirrored harbs. It's already obvious. well to most of us.
Thx for ur comments.

Have to be low budget all the time right? Is that the point u have?
cool didn't know that.
I made this thread for ppl who want to know about my build. Actuaylly they asked me to make one.
that's all.
Cuz every ranger builds are made with eva / dodge / ondar nodes.

If u don't get my build, don't try. Just pass by. What's the point?
There are so many high budget build on this forum. Are u gonna make that comment every thread in here?

have a nice day and be well anyway.
Last edited by alkasas on Nov 15, 2014, 9:06:08 AM
Looks like a great build, one day may have the $ to afford it:D
"
Fhark wrote:
Looks like a great build, one day may have the $ to afford it:D

ya.. kindda.. hehe
The uber atziri run was insanely fast. Very nice.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
hey,

i am trying this build atm.
So far i got 6k5life and 60k gmp with fully mirrored gear mirrored gear. I guess the low dps is probably due to low levels/quality gems (i sell them everytime i hit lvl 20).

Yet i like the build because it is back to what i played (using IR as defense) when we were able to run with 7 auras with life based characters. After a year using ondar/eva, it is quite exciting to see a build based around it again.
It is true that getting rid of ondar/eva makes it possible to save tons of points (used for ondar/charisma). I am curious to see how it will behave against reflects.

Well, i will keep you updated!

thanks for the build,
cheers
S
Last edited by vitto369 on Nov 23, 2014, 8:55:00 AM
"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,

i am trying this build atm.
So far i got 6k5life and 60k gmp with fully mirrored gear mirrored gear. I guess the low dps is probably due to low levels/quality gems (i sell them everytime i hit lvl 20).

Yet i like the build because it is back to what i played (using IR as defense) when we were able to run with 7 auras with life based characters. After a year using ondar/eva, it is quite exciting to see a build based around it again.
It is true that getting rid of ondar/eva makes it possible to save tons of points (used for ondar/charisma). I am curious to see how it will behave against reflects.

Well, i will keep you updated!

thanks for the build,
cheers
S

There's a clip that i'm doing with double ref map with EW(elemental weakness / my res was 48%)
U can check that out.
Last edited by alkasas on Nov 23, 2014, 11:07:04 AM
Hey man, gotta say very nice build. Played with u in a 78 rot once and was impressed. After literally looking at every crit ranger build , i gotta say urs seems to be the best/most creative. The person above who commented also made an awesome (Sara) but I can't decide if i should switch to urs. I don't have fully mirrored items but enough to deff make it work. It's mainly my passive tree that i think can be much more optimized. Like you said, avoiding Charisma and Ondars (soo many nodes) helps add a good amount dps.

Anyways here's my gear if you have any input : (I can send u my tree but it pretty much resembles the mirrored girls build above)

*btw i run 20/20 chain not pierce , i only use pierce for Atziri not that its needed)

Thanks in advance!
you have a normal 20/20 fire gem. fix that!!!! :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info