[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

Unban me plz I realized

Damage is insane
Reflect - not a problem

Overall this build is the real deal if you can afford.

I decided to choose atziri armor over khaoms to cap resists as my rings are not perfect. The +100/+100 is also helpfull.
"
funtic72 wrote:
Unban me plz I realized

what'that suppose to mean?
waiting for update new skill treee, thanks
Hi jayson update set up gem and tree plz

impossible to down uber now with the nerf of too many nods............

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiLqJP0mlSoLKk0wfDGeMfoyATKUNZI2PTnUPydDMUrITP9N404qUUdRTFVLW69daF-wYeJlTWyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnTtdct293cHeOt9W311fwJ_K4TFhs6HE4d2idOMNo1-jb-VBZrxmyabjZu1nKSdqqCfoaSmV6bgp9SsR6_rshm1SLXyu-O9Nr6nwTPDOsSiykrKqc2Yz3rTftQj1orYvdnG2sHcFeHb45_nCudU53To1upi7YPvevPq_MX-j_66_sj_3g==?accountName=mirko92&characterName=lechelamoiuber

anyone can help?
Trying to figure out how to deal with reflections.

Still don't have clue, even if i made low flat damage.

current setup.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
gem setup

"life leech - split arrow - gmp - chain - pcoc" only 5 links

life 6.4k | life leech 5.6% | dps 1.6k ---- 1 shotting by reflection

reduction 57% (grace)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the mechanism has changed.

1.3 Hit -> reflect -> life leech offset reflected damage

2.0 Hit -> reflect -> reflected damage -> life leech

if that is true, there's no reason to have life leech rate or amount.

any clue guys?
Last edited by alkasas on Jul 11, 2015, 7:31:16 AM
I did tons of testing. Its impossible to run reflect maps anymore. The value was reduced on maps I think from 18% to 13% yet with the way the mechanics work now and the complete nerf to values you will be dead in no time if you try and run a reflect map, even running blood rage did not seem to help much yet its so easy to run now its somewhat a must have. At least thats my take after tons of trying. Running a Life leech gem and specing into Vitality void can help yet if you try and move fast at all even with flasks you will be dead. Evasion values are useless. Armor values are useless. Single reflect issues are not an issue in general overall yet running a 13% reflect map seems to be a no go xD.

I have not tried a coil yet on standard since it would mean a lot of goofing around with gears to max light res and all and I would have to 6 link one yet that may be an alternative or just do not run reflect maps. I use a coil in HC yet there is no way I am going to test stuff out there.

I also just did a normal atziri run to test things out since I have spec'd about 4 frenzy charges into my tree and left 2 areas I can put jewels. My fire arrow trap setup is not as good as it was pre-2.0. My damage is more so my thought on this is that they have increased the resistance on both atziri and the clones. Has anyone else noticed this. May have to rework trap skill links to see what works best now if in fact they threw in a lot more boss resistances into the equations, etc.

:P
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 11, 2015, 12:16:32 PM
How about 2.0 skill tree ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgX5BiMILgiJDY0N0Q5IFHUVIBa_GNsZjhn-GwEfQSF2Iuoj9iSdJP0lPyaVKaUqCzB8MgEylDY9OdQ6s0MxR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr11oXfJh4mJaY0NlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XGhdPF1y311fwJ_K4TZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-j0-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKOKpuCn1KvSr-uxMLIZtQi1SLvjvTa-p8EzxKLKqc2YzerPetN-2cbaZNqN3BXdDeHb45_nVOd06NbqYu2D7g7vevPq_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=koassount&characterName=NOOOOOOCLUUE

the skil tree i use atm-

how i handle relfect MAPS?

i hae no ammy with life leech - so im using blood rage--- you guys should do that too. than you will be way safer-- im also using CHAIN and split arrow+phys to lightning for phys reflect maps....

Im poping
and
all the time. and then im fine
Last edited by koassount on Jul 11, 2015, 12:39:12 PM
I will test the PTL to see if that works on reflect maps. I had an amulet that had 6% which was nerfed to 1.2 percent and even with the change I had 2.4 leech from items and ran blood rage and also spec'd into vitality void (3 points and I have to say IMO sorta useless) and that only kept me alive a few seconds longer xD. I will sub in the PTL and see what that does in a tiny bit on pure reflect maps with Life leech instead of added fire. Its not all about the damage even with all you glyph mark users since things fall plenty fast so losing some dps is never the issue if it handles the reflect change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info