Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
JustinW96 wrote:
Have you tested a 6L Carcass Jack yet? Im still not such if I should buy a Carcass Jack for the deeps or a Lightning Coil. It may just work fine with Abyssus and Carcass but Im not sure about Reflect..

Reflect is super hard to mitigate without lightning coil. Even then, it still hits pretty hard. Vaal Pact is "meh", you lose all regen.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Spoiler

Thats my gear at the moment. I just spent a tiny bit to get a feeling for the build. I have a lot of cash laying around but what is your advice to upgrade next or what should I upgrade in general besides the "Carcass Jack for science". Im sitting at 13k Ground Slam DPS (with charges) and thats the bare minimum to get mana leech working.

But now back to the Carcass Jack. If I pick Vaal Pact, I would drop Vitality. What should I do with my mana pool? Use a second Herald or a Purity? More input or advice would be awesome! :-)

Edit: I dont know if I should buy a new doyanis or devine it because of the low rolls.
Last edited by JustinW96 on Oct 29, 2014, 4:13:55 PM
"
JustinW96 wrote:
Spoiler

Thats my gear at the moment. I just spent a tiny bit to get a feeling for the build. I have a lot of cash laying around but what is your advice to upgrade next or what should I upgrade in general besides the "Carcass Jack for science". Im sitting at 13k Ground Slam DPS (with charges) and thats the bare minimum to get mana leech working.

But now back to the Carcass Jack. If I pick Vaal Pact, I would drop Vitality. What should I do with my mana pool? Use a second Herald or a Purity? More input or advice would be awesome! :-)

Edit: I dont know if I should buy a new doyanis or devine it because of the low rolls.

I imagine that getting higher flat phys and accuracy on jewelry would do wonders for your setup.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
"
JustinW96 wrote:
Spoiler

Tree? Level?

If you use VP, you lose vit and then Blood rage. So you'll need to find alternative methods to sustain your life. Even then, you'd need monstrous life leech because it's 40% effectiveness.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
JustinW96 wrote:
Spoiler

What does your tree look like? That DPS is shockingly low for this build. If you have the means available, I'd give Coil+Abyssus a go. At level 84 I have double that DPS using a Brightbeak as a weapon (which by the way feels like a totally legitimate way of mitigating phys reflect, for anyone else struggling with it. You still end up with 1/2-2/3 of your usual tooltip so your clear goes from fantastic to nice, and the phys hits are so small and so quick that phys reflect becomes a non-issue.)

Kinda makes me wonder if some kind of ele GS build running HOI+HOT+Wrath+Anger on some combination of Brightbeak/Doryani/Ungil's would work out, lol.
Hm.. my DPS doesnt feel that wrong. Im level 80 right now and just about to get all the dual wield block and damage nodes in the Duelist area. I went for the crit nodes first becase I am quite satisfied with my defences.

This is my current Tree:
http://poeurl.com/y4hLMau

And my Gear is in my last post.
You have almost no accuracy. That's probably your biggest problem.

While Doryani's is roughly the same DPS as a rare sceptre, you're using a BoR which caps out around 40k dps. With a few levels, you should easily shoot into the 20k+ GS by replacing your rings. Other than that, it's gem levels and quality that adds to the rest.
I will get the accuracy + crit cluster in the shadow area within the next few levels.
Wich quality gems would you prioritize?
"
JustinW96 wrote:
I will get the accuracy + crit cluster in the shadow area within the next few levels.
Wich quality gems would you prioritize?

Multistrike, Increased AoE, Melee phys.

Accuracy % when you have no flat accuracy is wortheless. You must get accuracy on rings/amulet.

Hi Im lvl 79 and my GS is also at a very low dps... 15k with full charges. I hear you all saying to get flat phy dmg and accuracy on jewellry, but i feel that i lose a ton of resist and also the spell block chance on my amulet. Any suggestions? My passive tree is the exact same as OP except I am halfway through the path around RT on the left side of the tree and I have not taken the 3 accuracy nodes on the right side of the tree yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info