Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
this build is plain shit you just made me waste a full respec on my 85 mara on beyond the deeps is beyond crap and I got high queality gem and we wont even talk about survability running bor and doryani

Don't know how you play but with my level 78 duelist, I can solo map level 75-76 without dying. I didn't try higher but for now I fucking love this build.
not talking about death wise im hc but the deeps is definitly not viable! maybe if your in standard with abyssus and 6l coil but with a bor impossible to do lvl20 ground slam and with the 4 power charge I only hit 8k slam build with a doryani wtf
"
xenator wrote:
not talking about death wise im hc but the deeps is definitly not viable! maybe if your in standard with abyssus and 6l coil but with a bor impossible to do lvl20 ground slam and with the 4 power charge I only hit 8k slam build with a doryani wtf

This build is HC viable for sure. I am currently lvl 85 on Beyond running a similar build with 30k GS dps. Reflect is a nonissue with 75% block and 55% spellblock. Not sure what you are doing wrong without gear/links/spec.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
Last edited by Acrol on Oct 27, 2014, 7:41:01 PM
"
"
Skyforth wrote:
Leveling up on HC

I'll let you guys know how it goes and i'll write up a guide.

GlaciatorHC that's know in SC? I guess it was viable >.<

Well, not sure what i can do when my game crashes when opening a strongbox lol.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
stuba wrote:
When I added quality to my Ungil's it increased my dps by like 300. Does quality on it not really increase your dps or why am I not seeing anyone quality it?

dps isn't calculated properly with dual wielding single weapon attacks (inactive weapon is added to calculations)
in practice it's higher than displayed dps
to get a better idea about real dps you'd have to equip 2 weapons with same/similar damage
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
That's interesting. It does seem like our actual DPS is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than display DPS.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Anyone know how to calculate actual DPS? Wish GGG can come and tell us how this works lol
I never tried to figure out the dps formula from character sheet info alone, but for a very rough estimate you take off your ungil's gauche and multiply displayed dps by 1.32 (20% more phys damage and 10% more attack speed from dual wielding bonus). Displayed dps without ungil's should actually be higher than the one with ungil's equipped.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
I never tried to figure out the dps formula from character sheet info alone, but for a very rough estimate you take off your ungil's gauche and multiply displayed dps by 1.32 (20% more phys damage and 10% more attack speed from dual wielding bonus). Displayed dps without ungil's should actually be higher than the one with ungil's equipped.

Gotta add in the 90% crit you lose from removing Ungil's as well.
Hello guys,

I'm running this build and so far it looks pretty awesome. Got a question - from which item/passive you get spell block chance? I have no idea why I have only 64% chance to block on my defence tab and no spell block chance...
Thanks in advance for help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info