Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
Peterlerock wrote:
In the guide, you say you want "increased critical strikes" in the BoR, but obviously "increased critical damage" is way more DpS, and you're using it yourself. Maybe correct that.

The tree in the guide and the tree in the video are not the same.
Can you update?

In the video, you have taken the little attack speed nodes leading to Scion start.
But on the other hand, you are advocating to take the passive point at Cruel Bandit quest.
Sounds like a waste to me.
Why would you take 3+3+3+4 attack speed at Scion for 4 points, but not the 6% in Dualist start and Cruel Kraytin (14% for two points, that's more and that's 2 saved)?
Edit: oh lol, sry, saw just now that the char in the video is a Scion... ;)

Also:
5 points for 3% life leech at Marauder is a waste.
With those points, you could get sweet crit multi (Cruelty), or 20% more life at "Thick Skin"...

We need the lifeleech otherwise we would sacrifice a link for lifeleech. If you have sufficient lifeleech, then you can spec out of it for sure.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I wouldn't even consider using the LL gem. That's obviously a stupid idea.

But you already got 2% life leech in the tree (Shadow life node), if that isn't already enough, use a ring with 2% more life leech and you should be set.

5 skillpoints for one ring affix...

---

I love those 4 white socket Rainbowstrides. Holy shit!

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Yea, it definitely can be adjusted.

I just tried heavy strike and it is at 71k dps.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Whats the song title in the Glaciator build video? sounds like Laura Wight - pruddy gud son
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Updated the thread.

@Above Marcus Warner- The calling

I think...
Working on using Blood Rage and getting a few easy to access life regen nodes.

Will need to update the thread again.
Updated again. The build is turning out to be so much better than the original one.
Have you tried Ground slam + curse on hit + pcoc + assassin's mark?
keep up power charges easily and gets you 150% crit for a global every ~10 seconds.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
"
Acrol wrote:
Have you tried Ground slam + curse on hit + pcoc + assassin's mark?
keep up power charges easily and gets you 150% crit for a global every ~10 seconds.

Tried groundslam. I'm at 94% crit without power charges anyway so yea...

About groundslam, it clears trash faster and more consistently than GH or heavy strike but it really slows down at rares and bosses.
Nvm, i got ground slam to work....holy shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info