Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

Rewards look great but I must say I'm disappointed. Season 8 had 190 events distributed over 6 weeks = 32 per week. Season 9 has 120 events over 4 weeks = 30 per week. I raced way too much last season (87 events) to get Saffel's and I can't see myself doing that again for another season...
10 points - Fencoil
40 points - Craftable Ring
100 - Pyre
250 - Rumi's Concoction
500 - Bringer of Rain
1000 - Voll's Devotion maybe??
"
Jynxxx wrote:
10 points - Fencoil
40 points - Craftable Ring
100 - Pyre
250 - Rumi's Concoction
500 - Bringer of Rain
1000 - Voll's Devotion maybe??

agree exept:

40: Mokou´s Embrace (i think same value as Pyre but new one so less points)
1000:Astramentis (same colors, and volls Devotion is a anarchy/onslaught item)

but i think i join some race just because of the two rings, that I would like to have for one char...
Didn't GGG say that league only items may come back in later races though? Mokou's might be 100 though
1000 almost looks like Marylene's but that doesn't feel like a 1k reward.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
"
viperesque wrote:
I live in hope of a Sydney meetup one of these days. Silly Melbourne and its superior gaming scene.

Fly down. That's what I'll be doing. PAX AUS is a worthy little pilgrimage for any game-loving geek.

Shame it's pretty much on the opposite side of the planet from me ;_;
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Damn, can't wait for the patch.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Oct 22, 2014, 2:07:10 AM
"
"
viperesque wrote:
I live in hope of a Sydney meetup one of these days. Silly Melbourne and its superior gaming scene.

Fly down. That's what I'll be doing. PAX AUS is a worthy little pilgrimage for any game-loving geek.
I honestly would if I wasn't otherwise engaged. But with a 7-day-a-week job it's pretty much impossible to have free time to wander down to Melbourne for the weekend.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
borlur wrote:
soo...about that 250 point reward, flask topped by a fish??? interesting

I wondered why nobody mentioned the Fish.

Maybe the actuall alternitive Art won't have a fish and it's only for the preview picture?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
A Bringer Of Rain it seems. Then time to play it seems ...
I like many kinds of games 😊

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info