Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

"
knowfear wrote:
whats the point of alt art rings/potions?

def dont make your char look different.

only things worth racing for is first item and BoR... and im not a good enough racer for 500 points so i guess i wont be racing much :(

Right? People might try to sell an alt art unique ring for more than the ring is typically worth, but why? It's the same ring. The 2d art could be a fucking hamburger for all I care. Not a good reward at all.

But I'm just being negative cuz I'm butthurt about the patch being delayed :[ I've been waiting to reroll for two days! Food, water, atmosphere :c
Get it right release it once, we don't want any bows disappearing again ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
the race tier should have been placed at 800 points unless they plan to increase the race density.

alt art fencoil, white topaz, pyre, rumi's, BOR, and what looks like an astramentis. these are the most boring rewards in a season so far. that pyre had better give blue flames on your fist or something. If The races are actually worth doing (meaning 1 hour or less for signature) I might do it to get a few mirrors from the 1k or something, but it is really dissappointing.

the fact that its 2 hour fixed seed means this season is the worst season they have ever made.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Oct 22, 2014, 12:20:02 AM
Thanks for the update. While I'm disappointed about the delay, I'm willing to wait if the patch quality is even better.

On race rewards- I feel that the tiers are a bit too high- assuming that the season is shorter, that gives people with work/life less of a chance to hit the higher tiers- unless of course point rewards have been adjusted upwards. Will wait and see.
Fencoil, Mokou's (or maybe a white base), Pyre, Rumi's, BoR, (?)

I suppose the 1000 point amulet could be The Anvil, but it doesn't really look like it. All of the likely candidates have already been race rewards. If it's a repeat, my money would be on Astramentis.
"
svnhddbst wrote:
any chance on a staff member saying what the problem that caused the delay?

curiosity.

Did you not the read first post of this thread?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
"
knowfear wrote:
whats the point of alt art rings/potions?

def dont make your char look different.

only things worth racing for is first item and BoR... and im not a good enough racer for 500 points so i guess i wont be racing much :(

Right? People might try to sell an alt art unique ring for more than the ring is typically worth, but why? It's the same ring. The 2d art could be a fucking hamburger for all I care. Not a good reward at all.

But I'm just being negative cuz I'm butthurt about the patch being delayed :[ I've been waiting to reroll for two days! Food, water, atmosphere :c

it is worth quite a lot if it is from a higher tier. I was offered 600 ex for my alt art respite.
lets see, assuming you attend 66% of the races (80 of 120) and get 6 points in every race, you will not have enough points for 500 reward. Honestly, the points system is completely out of wack. You will have to no life the fuck out of the season and not screw up races to even have a chance at 500 points. Let alone the 1000 point reward. I know the game has players skilled enough to hit the 1000 points, and they will get it too. Is it healthy to force them to race so much for those rewards though? It's like you are just trying to burn them out on the game.
ign: Vixien
Wow...the art.....*droools*.
That sucks. Have work off tomorrow was gonna wake up early and reroll.

Looking forward to my first race season though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info