Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

This is ALL Chris's fault!! GET 'IM!!!!
☺☺☺☻☻☻▓F▓I▓X▓T▓H▓E▓G▓O▓D▓D▓A▓M▓N▓D▓E▓S▓Y▓N▓C▓☻☻☻☺☺☺
INGAME - LvL 94 SCION - By_Demons_Be_Driven \,,/
Lame :(
whats the point of alt art rings/potions?

def dont make your char look different.

only things worth racing for is first item and BoR... and im not a good enough racer for 500 points so i guess i wont be racing much :(
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
I'm going to cry all night long.
Needs more Microtransactions.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
my bet is on the anvil for the 1000
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
That flask looks like Rumys (block flask) that is BiS flask for any build.

Interested what ring sits at 40. Kaoms signet?
Kind of salty i waited until midnight for this but appreciate the update.
"
knowfear wrote:
whats the point of alt art rings/potions?

def dont make your char look different.

only things worth racing for is first item and BoR... and im not a good enough racer for 500 points so i guess i wont be racing much :(

The Alt Art Rings are my favorite... >_<

For a Collector there is no difference between Accessories or Gear, since you use neither, they all just sit and look pretty in Inventory and occasionally you link them to people to brag. :P

Besides, you can skin your Accessories/Flasks as well, only you (and potential Stream viewers) will see them though. But we're all living in the Matrix anyway, so you are the only person that matters right? Who cares if other people don't know your Rings got bling, YOU do. ~.^

I wonder what that 100 Ring is... 250 looks like Rumi's and 500 like BoR.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Oct 22, 2014, 12:02:31 AM
this sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info