Patch 1.2.4 Delayed to Tomorrow (also: Race Season Nine items and Melbourne Meetup)

"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
JcFreak wrote:

AMERICA NOT #1 ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I can get a bacon taco pizza and smoke legal weed.... I win!

Australia and New Zealand do not have the 'Wah Wah Wah, Its my amendment right to carry a gun and blow off someones head because he sneezed in my direction.

We win.[/quote]
I guess if you say so......
Me and my guns are happy for your loss...
I can't help but wonder; what's the point of shorter race seasons and less items if the points required still goes up to 1000? I assumed it'd just stop at 600 or something instead of reducing the amount of rewards that you get on the way to 1000.
but...but cutthroat?
Is that a flask to increase my chances of catching decent fish?
Fish
RIP MY ALT ART BOR
Race rewards are too valuable. You should nerf them.
"
Bunnu wrote:
I can't help but wonder; what's the point of shorter race seasons and less items if the points required still goes up to 1000? I assumed it'd just stop at 600 or something instead of reducing the amount of rewards that you get on the way to 1000.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1092941
"
petden wrote:

But then the no-lifers would cry again.
Remember back when Races could be done by everybody? No-lifers started crying 24/7 and it got changed.

GGG already stated that they want this community, let them have it.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
petden wrote:

But then the no-lifers would cry again.
Remember back when Races could be done by everybody? No-lifers started crying 24/7 and it got changed.

GGG already stated that they want this community, let them have it.

+MANY!
Agree with you in every word.

Special this - GGG already stated that they want this community, let them have it.
Just score the bull's-eye! Bravo! +100 THIS!
Yeah nerf them, no probs with that, but can there be a few more prizes along the ladder for Captain Slowpoke and crew o/ to catch something more than just a crooked stick and a crafting base ring?

It doesn't have to be valuable, usable works just fine.

You need to convince me to race for 2 hours in stead of play my day to day toon and that won't cut it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info