PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
What is this talk about comic sans? I don't see anything like that.

try to use adblock addon.

"
if ($(".ads").height() <= 15) {
$("body,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6").css("font-family", "Comic Sans MS");
}
if you block the ads on the page the font changes to comic sans.

I didn't realize I was blocking any ads on the page until I started reading this thread. I white listed it now and the font is "normal"
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
SO I have a suggestion..

Why don't you have the search button open the results in another browser tab so that you don't loose the added Mods.. and other info .. =)

seems like a simple but worthwhile upgrade to the indexer ^^

Have a nice day and thanks for this app!
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Hey Xyz, I can search by my IGN to find all my items listed on poe.xyz.is, however next to my item it doesn't say "IGN: T1gers." All of my items don't have my IGN next to it.
IGN: Marissa_Is_Hella_Hot
My Domination Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/713727/page/1/#p6181728
I would instantly Donate 10$ for an "Online" feature like the poexyzis bot :(
Not playing anymore my lvl83-Domination Maraud (in ladder) and I'm sooo tired of having to slack with him just to sell stuff :(
comic sans is still better than a flashing .gif ad.
"
xHavoCx wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

I've checked a few items from your shop and they all are indexed. Perhaps you should stop posting items in multiple threads?

my stuff doesnt physically fit in 1 shop... i tried and even without listing buyouts i went over the 50k character limit.

so your saying if I have an item listed in more than one place that searches will only show one or none of them?

I ask because I used to list an item more than once so i could list with different buyouts.

~b/o 1 chaos
or
~b/o 20 alt
or
~b/o 10 jeweler

and all three would show up in searches.

sorry for the questions but there is nothing about this in your original instructions thread and this used to work.

honestly I would just list the b/o in the currency you expect to get the most responses on, and then at the top of your shop, list your ratios so people know you accept trades that aren't pure chaos.
1) IGN is wrong but ok, I can live with it. Can recieve whispers anyway.

2) NOT ONLINE. Bot is not logged in, so what I'm supposed to do?

Checked "online" characters using /whois
80+, some of them are not online.

Seriously, WTF with this sh~t
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Dec 20, 2013, 12:19:37 PM
"
Kaskar wrote:
1) IGN is wrong but ok, I can live with it. Can recieve whispers anyway.

2) NOT ONLINE. Bot is not logged in, so what I'm supposed to do?

Checked "online" characters using /whois
80+, some of them are not online.

Seriously, WTF with this sh~t

2) Level up.

/whois doesn't work very reliably. For example, it reports you offline when in town.
proper online functionality would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info