PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

why my gear in the package(not stash) shows "sold"when verified?i'm sure it's there...
and why local tags in the spoiler do not work? already bumped the topic.
For those that hate the Comic Sans font you can use the browser addon Stylish for Firefox and the following code to return it to a less eye stabbing font.

Spoiler
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("poe.xyz.is") {

}

@font-face { font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; src: local('Microsoft Sans Serif'); }
Last edited by EximIsBored on Dec 19, 2013, 2:33:13 AM
"
EximIsBored wrote:
For those that hate the Comic Sans ...

If you hate Comic Sans and you like poe.xyz.is, just add this site in white list - support this man, and forget about this childrens font. XYZ made really good job, why you didn't want support him a little? just don't share instruction for any newbie, smart greedy guys know what need to do by themselves. anyway xyz uses a little aggressive method >:|
online status

I tried several times to set my online status to: online by writing to the ingame poexyz account like it is descriped here:

Spoiler
http://poe.xyz.is/online.html

But I always get the error: The character is not logged in.
What else can I do? Besides leveling to XX+ to get into the ladder?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by splayer09 on Dec 19, 2013, 5:30:11 AM
"
Ku3mi41 wrote:
"
EximIsBored wrote:
For those that hate the Comic Sans ...

If you hate Comic Sans and you like poe.xyz.is, just add this site in white list - support this man, and forget about this childrens font. XYZ made really good job, why you didn't want support him a little? just don't share instruction for any newbie, smart greedy guys know what need to do by themselves. anyway xyz uses a little aggressive method >:|

Comic Sans killed my puppy.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
xyz wrote:

Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

How would i go about doing this ?
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

How would i go about doing this ?

For that I need to level some more days.
Hello,

I am in the ladder (lvl 82 in Domination), Online for hours, but the site still doesnt show me Online :/
I am playing a reroll, but it doesn't matter does it ?
"
xyz wrote:

I've checked a few items from your shop and they all are indexed. Perhaps you should stop posting items in multiple threads?

my stuff doesnt physically fit in 1 shop... i tried and even without listing buyouts i went over the 50k character limit.

so your saying if I have an item listed in more than one place that searches will only show one or none of them?

I ask because I used to list an item more than once so i could list with different buyouts.

~b/o 1 chaos
or
~b/o 20 alt
or
~b/o 10 jeweler

and all three would show up in searches.

sorry for the questions but there is nothing about this in your original instructions thread and this used to work.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
What is this talk about comic sans? I don't see anything like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info