PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
born2bemonday wrote:
Make sure your character appears in ladder

How would someone go abouts doing this?

Check last page of the ladder (from Events → *league* Ladder). For example, in Domination you should be >70 level to appear there.
So my stuff that I am selling on domination league is listed with an IGN of a character that is on hardcore so thus I can't receive any messages from people whispering to that character.

Any solution to this?

"
perz0r wrote:
So my stuff that I am selling on domination league is listed with an IGN of a character that is on hardcore so thus I can't receive any messages from people whispering to that character.

Any solution to this?

Why do you think you can't receive any messages?
"
xyz wrote:
"
perz0r wrote:

Any solution to this?

Cause I just tried and messages didn't go through.

But the bigger problem is that I never get listed as online on the site since I never play that hardcore character anymore.

"
perz0r wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
perz0r wrote:

Any solution to this?

Cause I just tried and messages didn't go through.

But the bigger problem is that I never get listed as online on the site since I never play that hardcore character anymore.

Read the first post. You can receive messages sent by other players to a different IGN. The fact that you're never shown as online is not related to which IGN is shown.
"
xyz wrote:

Read the first post. You can receive messages sent by other players to a different IGN. The fact that you're never shown as online is not related to which IGN is shown.

I have read it.

So why am I not shown online? I am on ladder with several different characters, including the one I am playing right now.

"
perz0r wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

I have read it.

So why am I not shown online? I am on ladder with several different characters, including the one I am playing right now.

Nevermind, it just changed IGN and started working now for some reason.

Thanks for the help anyway.

New dark modern theme was added today. Hope you're enjoying it. If not, you can always switch back.
"
xyz wrote:
New dark modern theme was added today. Hope you're enjoying it. If not, you can always switch back.

You da best!
How do I make an IGN appear on the indexer?
Right now it's showing no IGN at all

My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/620675

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info