PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Any idea why xyz is showing my IGN as my old now standard character instead of the one I'm playing now.. any way to change this?

I search for my own items in Nemesis league and xyz tells me to contact my now standard char

edit: Thanks!
Last edited by cenasfu on Nov 13, 2013, 10:15:47 AM
"
cenasfu wrote:
Any idea why xyz is showing my IGN as my old now standard character instead of the one I'm playing now.. any way to change this?

I search for my own items in Nemesis league and xyz tells me to contact my now standard char

I've added answer to this to the first post, check it out.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Yorrek wrote:
My NoScript extension for Chrome just blocked a script from "your.lolicon.is.illegal.xyz.is" on poe.xyz.is.

possible NSFW: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicom

I'm really curious if this is intended and a little joke by the dev or they got hacked or something? ^^

It's intended.

Haha, this makes us a sad pedobear.
Hello, just want to say first of all that your website is simply amazing and I rely on it all the time to buy and sell.

Recently, I've felt two issues have come up that are extremely inconvenient for sellers.

1) b/o prices in the site do not seem to be registering properly or are visible enough. Every single item I have is indexed with a corresponding b/o with the use of automated code so it is not an issue on my part. But there have been a few people always message me asking for prices when they should be clearly indexed.

2) regarding PMs, there have been a lot of people using some kind of automated PM system just to tell me that they are interested in an item. While this might be convenient for a buyer because it forces the seller to go to them, I personally feel it is very troublesome to log in with 15 PMs all people saying that they want to buy an item but want me to find them instead of messaging me in game themselves.

So while I am full of praise for your amazing website, I would like a few options to prevent these issues such as:
~nopm : Flags shop as un-pm-able through poe.xyz
~shoponly : disables pm as well as not listing the ign of online sellers unless buyer goes to the shop (a lot of people list their conversion rates and timezones (and giant headers saying not to pm them like me)
~shopmessage : all items indexed with a message of choice
my ign is not in poe.xyz , how to see it ?
IGN Ferosinge
how it's work , forget it
IGN Ferosinge
"
Noperative wrote:
So while I am full of praise for your amazing website, I would like a few options to prevent these issues such as:
~nopm : Flags shop as un-pm-able through poe.xyz
~shoponly : disables pm as well as not listing the ign of online sellers unless buyer goes to the shop (a lot of people list their conversion rates and timezones (and giant headers saying not to pm them like me)
~shopmessage : all items indexed with a message of choice

Alright. I'll add those flags:
~nopm — hide PM button
~noign — hide IGN (you'll still be shown as online though)
(and maybe, just maybe) ~message blahblahblah — show a "shop message" near all items
"
Tarantel wrote:
Hi,

I just looked at the "tags" page to find out how to set buyouts.

One question remains:

Is it possible to set more than one b/o, using different currencies.
I would like to create a spoiler with ~b/o 4 alt or ~b/o 5 chrom
so that my items can be found showing alternative prices.

I want multiple currencies to appear as buyout. One might not want to pay 4 alts, but maybe would happily put down some chromes instead. Most people won't see my conversion table given in the thread itself, if they just whisper my on the name shown in the search result.

I hope I made myself clear. ;)

So, everyone got an answer besides me...

Was my question maybe incomprehensible? Sorry, English is not my native language...

A quick yes or no would suffice:

Can we specify more than one buyout for a whole spoiler? Linking all my stuff twice to cover different currencies would be really tedious...

Last edited by Tarantel on Nov 14, 2013, 12:27:11 AM
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
Tarantel wrote:
Hi,

I just looked at the "tags" page to find out how to set buyouts.

One question remains:

Is it possible to set more than one b/o, using different currencies.
I would like to create a spoiler with ~b/o 4 alt or ~b/o 5 chrom
so that my items can be found showing alternative prices.

I want multiple currencies to appear as buyout. One might not want to pay 4 alts, but maybe would happily put down some chromes instead. Most people won't see my conversion table given in the thread itself, if they just whisper my on the name shown in the search result.

I hope I made myself clear. ;)

So, everyone got an answer besides me...

Was my question maybe incomprehensible? Sorry, English is not my native language...

A quick yes or no would suffice:

Can we specify more than one buyout for a whole spoiler? Linking all my stuff twice to cover different currencies would be really tedious...

That's a hard question to answer and I'm still thinking about the necessity of this feature.
noticed you recently added colors to the diffrent resistance elements, good job!

Another cool feature could be if you added a specific color/border/or mark it somehow for all rolls on a unique item that isn't set.

For example:

Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet
+15 to all Attributes
+34 to all Attributes
25% reduced maximum Life
25% reduced maximum Energy Shield
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
6% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Extra gore
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Nov 14, 2013, 6:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post