PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
bayuperdana wrote:
was looking for poorjoy map and nothing online is listed at all.
I ask my friend from other server, he said he could find them all. Anyone knows why and how to fix it?

i have the same problem.
Poe.trade is only showing results from acquisition for me and many others.

Been like this all day today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8i3pko/poetrade_problems/
Just a headsup about the issue: the trade search here on pathofexile.com is working fine.
since Update windows 10, i have the same bug , how fix it please?.
There was a problem while deploying a new update to poe.trade which now should be resolved. Apologies for the service interruption.
Not all warbands modifiers can be searched

Brinerot warbands(Shipyard map) can drop blue items with the modifier "(20 to 25)% increased Damage while using a Flask".

This modifier cannot be searched in poe.trade nor the official trade
Now everyone who is not online on that exact league/event shows up offline if you search for the items. Why exactly was that changed? I liked trading on std while im playing temp leagues
Yes, it was changed recently. If you don't like the new behavior, just visit your personal control.poe.trade URL and there will be an option at the bottom to adjust the behavior.
Thanks for clarifying this :)
"
xyz wrote:
Yes, it was changed recently. If you don't like the new behavior, just visit your personal control.poe.trade URL and there will be an option at the bottom to adjust the behavior.
I do not think this is the right way to handle this.

Things like this need to be on the website itself and not buried in a 500+ pages forum thread. This needs to be an option ON the website, easily accessible, easily noticeable.

It should be a feature and an option, not the hidden default. There is no link on the website itself that takes you to the control panel. Filtering these items is great for many but I think doing so without telling the user and having the option to turn it off in a hidden control panel isn't the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info