PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
DeltruS wrote:
Could you perhaps allow players to use the affix analyzer without having their item indexed? Maybe they could manually enter their item's stats and itemlevel on a seperate page.

Yes, that's how it works. http://stat.xyz.is/.
"
XnIcRaM wrote:
then why we have b/o c/o tags etc if i couldn't verify it too? I don't understand your questions... For me its very simple, if i looking for some unique or white items for crafting i need to know ilvl and it be cool if i could see it in xyz... i verify it when i trade for me its simple

PS. sory for my english its not my native language

There's no (read as very little) point in faking buyouts. There's a point in faking itemlevel or any other item property (that's why it should be impossible).
Where is a point in faking itemlevel? if before trade i simply could check it presing Alt key and mouseover item in trade window or Crtl+C when mouseover linked item on trade chat?
IGN: @Marcin
Last edited by XnIcRaM on Jul 10, 2013, 5:51:01 AM
I don't know if this has been answered but how do I show myself online in the indexer? When I am online in the game, the indexer doesn't show me online, even after a few hours of being online.
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.
"
squalltheonly wrote:
I don't know if this has been answered but how do I show myself online in the indexer? When I am online in the game, the indexer doesn't show me online, even after a few hours of being online.

See first post, I added short FAQ to it.
"
xyz wrote:
"
squalltheonly wrote:

See first post, I added short FAQ to it.

That sucks, I gotta be level 85 to show up in the ladder. I am only 77 so I got a long way to go :(
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.
"
squalltheonly wrote:
That sucks, I gotta be level 85 to show up in the ladder. I am only 77 so I got a long way to go :(

it sucks a little but not that bad. If you want to get more sales put in buyout prices. That, by FAR, is the most important thing to me. Sure sure, I love the instant gratification of you being online but honestly if you simply put in buyouts you'll be better than about 98% of your competition from my standpoint. I don't even look at stuff without a price. I have zero interest in haggling.
I don't trade. I don't group. My comments reflect that.
Can you add a feature to bookmark items and a feature to save search parameters?

I don't know if you have integrated browser support but it would also be awesome if I could bookmark an item and then receive a message when this person comes online.
Is there any way to report a seller for listing fake buyouts? After finding an item via the indexer and contacting the seller I was informed that the price was a "guideline" and the real price was twice (!) the listed amount.
Last edited by Varroh on Jul 15, 2013, 11:53:04 PM
"
Varroh wrote:
Is there any way to report a seller for listing fake buyouts? After finding the item via the indexer and contacting the seller I was informed that the price was a "guideline" and the real price is twice (!) the listed amount.

Hi there,

If you would like to report another player's actions, please contact us at "support@grindinggear.com" We will investigate the situation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info