PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
CyanideNow wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"Report" functionality was added today (please, use it!).

Excellent addition. Unfortunately, does not seem to work in Chrome.

I've tested it in Chromium and Firefox. Please, be more precise:
1) why do you think it doesn't work
2) what's your OS
3) what's your Chrome version
I've just started blacklisting gear.
"
There are 76 items in blacklist

I'll probably need volunteers to moderate reports from users.
"
xyz wrote:
"Report" functionality was added today (please, use it!).

Using IE 10.

When I click on the "v" for verify, it puts down a "..." to indicate it's thinking and then a checkmark to indicate verification success. However, when I click on the "r" for report, nothing happens.

Edit:
Wait, never mind. Now it's working. In addition, there's now an "a" for analyze. You must be working on it as I type this.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
Last edited by Firecrest5 on Jul 4, 2013, 3:10:57 AM
Not sure if you're taking suggestions here, but a sort by buyout would be very useful IMO. Preferably with those that have no listed buyout being listed last on both ascending and descending sorts.

Edit: Just realized the different currencies and changing exchange rates might make this difficult, but you could make it more of a sort by currency type buyout so for example if you sort ascending it will list a 12 alch buyout before a 1 chaos. Its not perfect but in my experience there aren't a ton of buyouts listed even if you have a 300 item search result, so any grouping of those with listed buyouts would be very helpful.
Last edited by pyro008 on Jul 5, 2013, 12:17:58 PM
Can you set an option at least to show all indexed items? I want to look into other people's gear for research purposes. TY
"
karitas wrote:
Can you set an option at least to show all indexed items? I want to look into other people's gear for research purposes. TY

Append &b=x to URL if you wish to see blacklisted items.
"+% Total resistance" seems bugged.

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Onslaught&type=Ring&rlevel_max=54&modmin=35&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%28total%29+%2B%23+to+maximum+Life&modmin=2&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%23+Resistances&modmin=50&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%2B%23%25+total+Resistance&time=2013-07-01

Some items are listing +125% to total resistance, and are much less than that.
Could be get an option to order items by number of affixes? That way I can search for 2 perfect affixes and get an amazing item to exalt.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
"
tailnerd wrote:
"+% Total resistance" seems bugged.

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Onslaught&type=Ring&rlevel_max=54&modmin=35&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%28total%29+%2B%23+to+maximum+Life&modmin=2&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%23+Resistances&modmin=50&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%2B%23%25+total+Resistance&time=2013-07-01

Some items are listing +125% to total resistance, and are much less than that.

Fixed.
"
DeltruS wrote:
Could be get an option to order items by number of affixes? That way I can search for 2 perfect affixes and get an amazing item to exalt.

It's not always possible to determine number of affixes based on item mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info