PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Completed 1 ChallengeDonRoxon wrote:
Hello, I have never had a problem with poe.trade before but today when nobody messaged me all day for trade... long story short, my items arent listed on poe.trade whatsoever online/offline, search by name, nada. I have even trioed to make tabs private and public again but no help, my character name is SomebodyKeelMe i have no idea what else to do, could someone please help?

Hello,

I can find two items listed by you for sale and you appear to currently be online.

http://poe.trade/search/sasiirinusitah

Macros may not perform multiple server-side actions. Using POE Trade Companion puts your account at risk.

[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

[Guide] What a macro is allowed to do in Path of Exile

[Guide] What a DxDiag is, and how to create one
"
Completed 2 ChallengesSarno wrote:
"
Hello, I have never had a problem with poe.trade before but today when nobody messaged me all day for trade... long story short, my items arent listed on poe.trade whatsoever online/offline, search by name, nada. I have even trioed to make tabs private and public again but no help, my character name is SomebodyKeelMe i have no idea what else to do, could someone please help?

Hello,

I can find two items listed by you for sale and you appear to currently be online.

http://poe.trade/search/sasiirinusitah

Thanks for fast response, well thats weird before it didnt show a single item, yet still i have 5 public stashes for selling, with countless items...
"
Thanks for fast response, well thats weird before it didnt show a single item, yet still i have 5 public stashes for selling, with countless items...

You also appear to have a significant number of items available in Standard League;

http://poe.trade/search/agouboreasiaru

My previous link was for Abyss League.

If you're having trouble finding your own items on poe.trade, could you perform a search and give me the URL in your address field? Then I'll be able to figure out why you're having problems. :)
Macros may not perform multiple server-side actions. Using POE Trade Companion puts your account at risk.

[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

[Guide] What a macro is allowed to do in Path of Exile

[Guide] What a DxDiag is, and how to create one
IT would be really awesome if you could add "shaped cage map" to currency.poe.trade whenever you have the time :)
same for Shaped Arena Map
For people who experience issues using their control link to log into currency.poe.trade - try sending another message to @poexyzis account, that'll give you a new different link - try using that one and let me know if it works or if it is still broken for you.
The Essence of Horror boot mod "#% reduced elemental damage taken while not moving" is listed as "#% reduced elemental damage taken while stationary" on poe.trade, preventing searches for the mod. It would be great if you could fix this when you the chance - thanks!
Hi Alternate Art blood of corruption doesnt appear at search results when i turn Alternate art option on. I know there are at least 3 listed.
Hi guys, can someone tell me why i never get a sound when an item shows up on live search? Sometimes it does wenn poe.trade is in foreground, but never when i play and its in background. I'm using the actual Firefox browser. But i had this problem with Chrome too.
Hi I'm just curious when I search for energy shield chests the % of Energy Shield Regenerated per second isn't under the mods list. Do i need to do something different to get it or is it not implemented or am i stupid and just missing it? It even comes up as a ?? when i want to sort by it so i'm not sure how that should work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info