PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

In the beta the item mod "Increased Elemental Damage on Weapons" has been changed to "Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" and needs adding to the search please!

Not sure if new mod is even showing up in listings as I scrolled through a few pages of rings/belts looking for the mod on any listed items.
IGNs: DunnoSomeName (Standard 3.0 Beta)
I live in the GMT timezone
Please add the mods of new jewels like "Omen on the Wind", thank you !
Hey, xyz. Any way to add Currencie trading to 1 Week race?
Hey xyx, I'm having an odd problem where poe.trade doesn't seem to be pulling my online status or character name in beta standard

I can list items in my public stash tabs but the listings themselves dont have a copy/paste message, character name or an online tag even though I'm online - It just has a link to my profile.

Do you think this is a problem with the indexer or something on GGG's end?
I think this is on GGG side. I've contacted them, so we'll see if they fix it.
Not sure if this has been reported...

On HC Beta, trying to go to the currency "manage my shop" and add offers.
The page accepts the listed offers and show they are active for 24 hours, but when I search the offers are not listed.

I've waited about 2 hours, knowing that it takes some time to update. I've even tried turning off the "only online" option and its not even showing then.
Hi iam having a issue where if i put any Level Req for weapons armor etc.. it comes up with 0 results i have tried it with 3 different browsers can you tell me whats up? everything else works just not the level req
"
xyz wrote:
I think this is on GGG side. I've contacted them, so we'll see if they fix it.


GGG told me this happens when you have logged into a character on a normal non-beta realm and then the API got refreshed by poe.trade. For people who are experiencing this issue (their beta IGN not displayed): try logging into your beta account and then triggering a stash update by placing or removing items in public tabs.

"
Itslotd wrote:
Not sure if this has been reported...

On HC Beta, trying to go to the currency "manage my shop" and add offers.
The page accepts the listed offers and show they are active for 24 hours, but when I search the offers are not listed.

I've waited about 2 hours, knowing that it takes some time to update. I've even tried turning off the "only online" option and its not even showing then.


Currency trading (edit: in beta) only works for people with premium stash tabs. This is used to detect your IGN. You need to create any public stash tab listing first, after it's been parsed by poe.trade and your IGN is detected, you can create listings via the currency website.
Last edited by xyz on Jun 12, 2017 10:21:05 AM
"
xyz wrote:
Q: I'm not shown as online
  • You will be shown as online if you are using public stash tabs ($$$)
  • You will also be shown as online if you're on ladder. However, this has a huge delay (~30 minutes to update your online status)
  • If you don't have premium stash tabs, you can use Acquisition to set your status as online. Watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0


Are items and online status through public stash updated instantly?

Through Acquisition is there a delay in setting the online status and indexing the items from the shop?
"
Completed 36 ChallengesEuDrake wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
Q: I'm not shown as online
  • You will be shown as online if you are using public stash tabs ($$$)
  • You will also be shown as online if you're on ladder. However, this has a huge delay (~30 minutes to update your online status)
  • If you don't have premium stash tabs, you can use Acquisition to set your status as online. Watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0


Are items and online status through public stash updated instantly?

Through Acquisition is there a delay in setting the online status and indexing the items from the shop?


I think the delay should be about 1-5 minutes for either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info