PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

^ see above
Last edited by xyz on Aug 5, 2017, 7:07:02 AM
Hey, just a minor thing, but the pseudo burning damage should include Leo's Damage over Time craft in its calculations.
Just a quick info .. dont buy from Nextper, he will try and sell you items he didnt advertise
i just know that Premium Stash allow me to public and price items. How is this work ? I put my price in and it automatically update on poe.trade? Do I need to create a post like i did before ?
Hello! Thanks for the site, and making the game playable!

I have a suggestion/feature request.

currency.poe.trade works great, but misses some QoL things.

If I have a shop setup for currency, I don't want to open new window/panel each time I'm checking on the current currency exchange rates. For example, I'm selling fuses for chaos, and I want to lookup rates of others, so I have to make a new tab, then enter the details of the trade, and depending on the results, change my ratio. I'd love it if there was just a button (would be on the left side most likely) that either takes me to the page with the currency that's in the brackets, or that shows me the top x (could be a variable to set in settings, or hardcoded, like 10 or so) underneath, that could function like the Show search/Hide search in regular poe.trade, but you'd just see the trades there.

How it could/would look like IMO (mlg paint skills).

http://imgur.com/a/xnp73

One pic shows just the button, second one how it would "unfold" like the Show search/Hide search.

Is that possible with the way the site is written? Or am I asking for something unreasonable?

Thanks for reading!
Due to a misconfiguration and a higher than usual traffic there was an issue where for about 4 hours 30 minutes poe.trade was lagging behind the stash API. The same issue could resulted in some web requests being dropped. This is now resolved and the situation should stabilise within an hour.
The tag 'exalted-shard' does not appear to be working correctly for me.
anything i tag with buyout for exalted shards shows up for exalted for some reason.

EDIT: Utilizing premium tabs that is.
Last edited by Reozul on Aug 6, 2017, 2:30:57 PM
currency.poe.trade is not updating i still appear with something i changed 2 hours ago ffs im getting spammed like crazy
ign:legomanG
updating listings with so big delay. Fix please
Unfortunately at this point I cannot do anything to improve indexing speed as it is once again bottlenecked by GGG API (I've already contacted them). The backlog should clean up once they fix stash api speed or when player activity drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info